Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shakur loco
Administrators nickname
markus Black
Date
May 4, 2022
Time
13:00
Proofs

brofrt

Player
Player
Hey,
mein Account shakur loco mit der ID 29852 wurde vor einem Monat a eurem Server gebannt, der Grund hierfür ist “Accountsharing (1.1 60 Tage)". Dies könnte daran liegen, dass ich mich mehrfach bei einem Freund aufgehalten und mich von dort aus bei seinem Social Club Account mit meinem Account ingame eingeloggt habe, um dort selbst GTA zu spielen.
Ich ging zu diesem Zeitpunkt davon aus, dass dieses Verhalten legitim wäre, was sich allerdings als nicht richtig herausstellte. Wofür ich mich auch in aller Form ausdrücklich für mein Fehlverhalten entschuldige und gelobe Besserung!
Nun hoffe ich, dass ich eine zweite Chance bekomme, da mir das Netzwerk sehr am Herzen liegt.

Hey,
my account “Shakur loco” with the ID 29852 was banned on your server a month ago, the reason for this is “account sharing (1.1 60 days)”. This could be because I stayed with a friend several times and from there I logged into his Social Club account with my ingame account to play GTA there myself.
I assumed at the time that this behavior was legitimate, which turned out to be incorrect. For which I apologize in all forms for my misconduct and vow to improve!
Now I hope to get a second chance because the network is very important to me.

Reactions: Duy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom