Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ray Shine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2022
Time of violation
15:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/584ckb

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
i suppose with this report you are referring to me that i killed when i literally didn't even was there and never killed you in the first place , i was patrolling and i found you on the floor so i revived you but another incident happened after that , i noticed that you are wearing balaclava and that's a crime itself , i asked you for passport but you choose to evade the scene which gives me the full right to shoot at you and knocking you , PS : For trash talking to me while heading to prison with you , i will report you for ooc insult and combat logging

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Also, reefer to the rules for forming a complaint:

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
i suppose with this report you are referring to me that i killed when i literally didn't even was there and never killed you in the first place , i was patrolling and i found you on the floor so i revived you but another incident happened after that , i noticed that you are wearing balaclava and that's a crime itself , i asked you for passport but you choose to evade the scene which gives me the full right to shoot at you and knocking you , PS : For trash talking to me while heading to prison with you , i will report you for ooc insult and combat logging
You are didn't give me demand, and u killed me.Secondy u are reviving and cuffed me.So thats why i combat logged, And trash talking is not a reason for a warning or anything.

Deniz Çakır

Player
Player
You are the one who is guilty and you are defending yourself with making him look guilty.

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
You are the one who is guilty and you are defending yourself with making him look guilty.
im 100% sure that there's nothing wrong on my side and the results will appear in the end of the day :) both of you will recieve punishments for combat logging and ooc insult , running into GZ

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
You don't have the right to arrest him without seeing a gun or a proof you just arrest him for no reason.
hahahahah you sure are tripping , i suggest you read the rules my friend , when i revived him he already commiting a crime which is wearing balaclava and he commited another crime and its the reason i knocked him which is evading arrest :) , tis not my problem if you are ignorant

Wore Schiffer

Player
Player
hahahahah you sure are tripping , i suggest you read the rules my friend , when i revived him he already commiting a crime which is wearing balaclava and he commited another crime and its the reason i knocked him which is evading arrest :) , tis not my problem if you are ignorant
Bro ofc you can kill me when you give me DEMAND, you killed me without saying ANYTHING. And you still defend yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom