Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaan_Savage
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 18, 2022
Time of violation
16:35
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tmpfqk

Zyrxan

Player
Player
As you can see they are doing the CR at of the start they did not initiate in any way they said nothing, no pull over, no honking, just straight CR, And as the CL I have pov my game froze and then I crashed, After the POV it said connection lost but my clip stopped so I cannot show all in 1 clip:

Burak Frost

Player
Player
What kind of a leader when someone open complaint to him he saying " Families Down Bad ". and at sametime he send a POV without voice, and we didnt see game is closing or not, maybe you just stopped video at that time and you press f1 quit. What a proof!!!

#Families On TOP!

Dodo Hileci

Ex God
Player
LEARN :)
MG13Hood.png

binsavageich

Player
Player
How many warns does families have? oh right, probably shouldnt talk about how you guys got 3 warnings in a day, sorry mate
cuz you have 3 member (one is your twink probably) and you are the one who breaks rules xd

Zyrxan

Player
Player
Bro I have 57 online now. You have 5. You did a global but you have still warn. Dont talk to me about this. If you talk, you will lose.
You have 57 turkish people running around that can barely speak a word of english and also do not know any rules, I have some of the best shooters in the city. We arent the same 🤷‍♂️

Burak Frost

Player
Player
What kind of a leader can do mass rulebreak at sametime.

Ghetto Rule 1.5 If you are standing on your HQ it is forbidden to start shooting from your own territory. | WARN
General Rule 6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN
General Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days
General Rule 6.6 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. | Jail 60 min
Ghetto Rule 1.6 If a gangmember gets chased by cops/gangs, he cannot get back to his HQ for 5 minutes | WARN
And Probably MetaGaming.

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Upload POV with your mic working, you have 12 hours to do so.

Top Bottom