Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Zach Botega
Suspect ID
6546, 3766
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
16:40
Proofs
https://streamable.com/kg0x3c

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
A raid just ended at the Playboy house. They started shooting us, and 2 guys came out of their property and started killing our people on the sidewalk which is not part of their property. If that side walk was part of their property, every side walk along their house and also the side walk of the University is theirs as well then.
Playboys killing people on the side walk has happened many times, even when I was a God with Melvin Leblanc, and he has punished people as well from that family who killed outside their property.

Last edited:

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
literally provoking in front of their house, down bad. they told you to leave yet you stayed and ruleplayed and now act innocent.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
We have left the property, then you guys started shooting, came out the gate and shot outside your property, how down bad can you be that you gotta kill anyone within your vicinity? Not only that, you even had ID 751 take a Heli and start killing us with your Helicopter's blades? How down bad can you Playboys be? If that's the case, why not start shooting people near your property? Like idk, the hotel? You guys seemed to be provoked by them as well I guess? Doesn't mean you guys are part of Playboys mean you can do whatever you wish in the city Dafuq? Who are you guys even protecting, your leader? Why shoot? Are we threatening you guys that you guys had to start shooting? Are you guys that of an importance to the community of Grand Role Play? If us standing there is provoking and had to take guns and start shooting or take a Heli and kill us with blades, you guys are DOWN TREMENDOUS.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
There are multiple POV to show that none of us from the 14K started shooting, even when you guys started shooting, we didn't even shoot a single bullet. Talk about down bad? Look at yourselves using guns and shooting at people who had no guns pointed at you guys.

Playboys : People who come from stories of cops randomly shooting innocent people.

14k : Innocent people.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
literally provoking in front of their house, down bad. they told you to leave yet you stayed and ruleplayed and now act innocent.
He has no obligation to listen to them asking to leave.
1) it's not on their property
2) 14k members outnumber the 2 playboys on the sidewalk
3) a raid had just ended, to force the invading family to leave immediately is just scummy because they were already clearly on their way out before getting provoked by the playboys.

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
Everyone knows how obsessed you are with PB, any mistake and you would report them, literally could make a compilation of Moses Malone coming to PB during every event saying: yOUr iN zOne I am RePOrtINg yOu, even if we were not in the zone.

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Everyone knows how obsessed you are with PB, any mistake and you would report them, literally could make a compilation of Moses Malone coming to PB during every event saying: yOUr iN zOne I am RePOrtINg yOu, even if we were not in the zone.
Don't think its necessary to name drop me here. This report is unrelated to me and If i really wanted to report you guys, I would not inform you all beforehand.

For your information, here is the boundary of the Foundry which I have informed you all yesterday but you corrected me and said its not and proceeded to stay there. Did I want to do any reports?

unknown.png

Last edited:

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
We chose not to report you guys on being in the zone due to a higher up administrator explaining it clearly to me which I understood as well that it is a RAGEMP desynchronization issue. We only report if we know which rules are broken, not reporting for the sake of inflicting revenge or harm.

Tobzz187

Player
Player
An Admin told u multiple times to leave and stop provoking and u were still not leaving u kept provoking and i gave you demands multiple times.. u had the choice

Ali06

Ash Reaper
Leader
guud morning besties, can u please show 1-5min before? like the provokin u guys all did. also we gave u guys demants to leave the area. even in the clip u hear someone saying: leave

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
literally walked up again just to provoke, he knows PB has been warned and is provoking, literally trying to disband PB cause money can't buy no.1.

🤡

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Requesting to close report as the Head of the Administrator has stated that the bother of the Playboy mansion is the wall and not the pavement beyond the wall. For the sake of peace, please deny the report to ignore further grievances of their rule break performed by the members of the Playboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom