Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MASS REPORT VDM,FAILRP,DM IN CITY,NON RP DRIVING ID 41367,17281,41387 ,36551

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danisrael Chiodo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
18:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuqwKQ7S204

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player

At the beginning of the video I am seen breaking into the house without anyone noticing me and then running away from the house even without taking anything.
After a while I went back to doing a ride with my ATV in the neighborhood, and then suddenly people come out to me and start chasing me for no reason and then also travel with vehicles that are sports cars in the field and jump with them, then they crash on me for no reason and on purpose. After that I am shot to death and want to revive me and told to raise my hands inside the city. I did not understand what they want so I tried to run away, after that they killed me one more time and started saying I robbed the house how can it be that they know I robbed the house? After all, no one saw me.

Notice there are a lot of rules here that they have broken.

ID 41367 VDM, NON RP DRIVE, DM IN CITY, FAILRP

VDM is because he crashed into my car
NON RP DRIVE is that he jumped off the mountain with a sports car
DM IN CITY He murdered me in the city for no reason and also twice
FAILRP Nobody saw me robbing the house How did they know it was me? And also told me to raise hands that they are not allowed in the city.

ID 36551 DM IN CITY, FAILRP

DM IN CITY because he shot me in the city for no reason
FAILRP How did he know I was the burglar?

ID 17281 DM IN CITY, FAILRP

ID 41387 DM IN CITY, FAILRP

And then at the end I was also put in jail.

Papi Halo

Player
Player

At the beginning of the video I am seen breaking into the house without anyone noticing me and then running away from the house even without taking anything.
After a while I went back to doing a ride with my ATV in the neighborhood, and then suddenly people come out to me and start chasing me for no reason and then also travel with vehicles that are sports cars in the field and jump with them, then they crash on me for no reason and on purpose. After that I am shot to death and want to revive me and told to raise my hands inside the city. I did not understand what they want so I tried to run away, after that they killed me one more time and started saying I robbed the house how can it be that they know I robbed the house? After all, no one saw me.

FAILRP Nobody saw me robbing the house How did they know it was me? And also told me to raise hands that they are not allowed in the city.

For some reason this Family doing what ever they want and never get punished they got over 3 reports in forum that got stopped for no reason....maybe this time someone will punish those trollers that doing what ever they want and get out clean , Clearly you can see the rule breaks, all of the community gets punished and they went out clean wierd. +1 hope they get punished.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Im id 41387, and i didnt shoot i just came with my friends after you rob our house. our friend told us in the radio i see someone here (after you rob our house) so we came after you and they kill you (with RP reason so they can )

Noam

Blocked
Blocked
First we got notification about that you robbing our house, second someone from our family was at the roof and told us in the radio that their is someone with blue shirt that was near our house

Noam

Blocked
Blocked
Where was that record when you show to the officer that you wasnt there?

Papi Halo

Player
Player
First we got notification about that you robbing our house, second someone from our family was at the roof and told us in the radio that their is someone with blue shirt that was near our house
instand of words show proofs where is the guy on the roof who saw him? show us we all wanna see that guy saw him from the roof me and dani waiting to see that cuz words mean nothing if you cant show a thing.

Miyagi

Player
Player

i have pov of him he rob our house and start to run and anout the vdm i didnt vdm u i tryed to block the road for u to stop u if i did nonrp driving u did as well

Last edited:

Punith_Kumar

Player
Player
When running out of the compound gate, Can you see there are two cars parking in front. Don't say nobody see you.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
It is not a DM in city when you have a reason to shoot someone, and in the POV of maxim (he's going to upload) you will see that someone that saw you told us that youre in our house so it is a RP reason. BTW if youre not mention in the report please do not respond because its against the rules of the forum.

Harry

Player
Player
What are you crying again, I don't understand? Firstly, you start robbing the family house when there is a person from this family on the roof of this house, as a result, they saw you and transmitted by radio that the person on the blazer in the dress code of the Tahwila family began to rob the family house after he began to leave the family home, thus we had information by the one who started robbing the house and what kind of transport this person was on, we understood that this person was doing it out of spite. ) you ride on a high mountain right into a pole, what kind of non-rp driving can we talk about if you yourself break this rule
Next, let's talk about fail-rp, you came to life and you immediately started to run away, although you were told that they called the police and you had to stand in the same place and not run away from the rp process
Further, about vdm there was a very bad turn and I think the Mercedes driver just lost control of such a heavy car and flew into you

Danisrael

Player
What are you crying again, I don't understand? Firstly, you start robbing the family house when there is a person from this family on the roof of this house, as a result, they saw you and transmitted by radio that the person on the blazer in the dress code of the Tahwila family began to rob the family house after he began to leave the family home, thus we had information by the one who started robbing the house and what kind of transport this person was on, we understood that this person was doing it out of spite. ) you ride on a high mountain right into a pole, what kind of non-rp driving can we talk about if you yourself break this rule
Next, let's talk about fail-rp, you came to life and you immediately started to run away, although you were told that they called the police and you had to stand in the same place and not run away from the rp process
Further, about vdm there was a very bad turn and I think the Mercedes driver just lost control of such a heavy car and flew into you
post pov.

Miyagi

Player
Player
post pov.
from 50 to 1:10 u can hear blue guy with bike :>>> also the"vdm" like i said before i tryed to block ur way the road... thats was my bad yeah the next of the video

Last edited:

Gaara_Shaw

Player
Player

7:12 fear rp

Danisrael

Player
from 50 to 1:10 u can hear blue guy with bike :>>> also the"vdm" like i said before i tryed to block ur way the road... thats was my bad yeah

Are you normal Look at your video you are traveling in the mountains with a sports car right from the start your RP is wrong.
Now look when he tells you he sees something with a blue shirt outside your house. What's the minute? 18:37
At this time I see explicitly that I am in my house at all how could he see me?

You are more and more justifying you what I am complaining about How did you know it was me without seeing me? How did he know what kind of family I was? How did he know what shirt I had?

Miyagi

Player
Player
Are you normal Look at your video you are traveling in the mountains with a sports car right from the start your RP is wrong.
Now look when he tells you he sees something with a blue shirt outside your house. What's the minute? 18:37
At this time I see explicitly that I am in my house at all how could he see me?

You are more and more justifying you what I am complaining about How did you know it was me without seeing me? How did he know what kind of family I was? How did he know what shirt I had?
ill say again last time one of my family was on the roof and there was cars with people out of the house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom