Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected MASS REPORT VDM,FAILRP,DM IN CITY,NON RP DRIVING ID 41367,17281,41387 ,36551

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Danisrael Chiodo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 9, 2021
Time of violation
18:34
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuqwKQ7S204

Harry

Player
Player
I'm a YouTuber so I'm allowed to broadcast and talk to my viewers.

And I have to break rules? You're funny. You'll see how many rules you have passed since the beginning of the video. The administrators here no longer know what to do with you.
Where is it written that you are a youtuber? The fact that you have a link to your YouTube channel on the forum does not mean that you are a youtuber grand rp
btw do you think the Youtuber franchise will give you obs video recording? You're funny

Danisrael

https://www.youtube.com/c/Danisrael1
Player
Where is it written that you are a youtuber? The fact that you have a link to your YouTube channel on the forum does not mean that you are a youtuber grand rp
btw do you think the Youtuber franchise will give you obs video recording? You're funny
This is my YouTube please.
And I did not say I work for the game or YouTuber of the game you said it.
I work for YouTube and the people I talk to are my viewers and I'm not talking about anything that violates the rules of the game.
And where do you see me using OBS or another recorder?
It's not a recording software it's talking to viewers and I also talk to them about things after not being related to the game so allowed.
It's my job to get it.
And you deviate from the subject pay attention stop.

brooooo, can u make me sign my nickname: Lucas Shchelkovsky pls, i love uπŸ₯°πŸ˜˜
i will next live.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
I'm a YouTuber so I'm allowed to broadcast and talk to my viewers.

And I have to break rules? You're funny. You'll see how many rules you have passed since the beginning of the video. The administrators here no longer know what to do with you.
broadcast is not streaming. and youre not streaming right now and when you were record so you just broke a big rule.

Lucas Banned

Blocked
Blocked
This is my YouTube please.
And I did not say I work for the game or YouTuber of the game you said it.
I work for YouTube and the people I talk to are my viewers and I'm not talking about anything that violates the rules of the game.
And where do you see me using OBS or another recorder?
It's not a recording software it's talking to viewers and I also talk to them about things after not being related to the game so allowed.
It's my job to get it.
And you deviate from the subject pay attention stop.

i will next live.
OKAY, thx u bro, u are the best u my lovely steamerπŸ€œπŸ€›

Danisrael

Player
broadcast is not streaming. and youre not streaming right now and when you were record so you just broke a big rule.
I shoot videos for YouTube it's my job I do not have to be live.
Can you prove I was not live? Submit POV

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
I shoot videos for YouTube it's my job I do not have to be live.
Can you prove I was not live? Submit POV
lol youre the one who needs to prove the admins that you were not on live because you broke a rule with using a OBS

Danisrael

Player
broo, pls ignore these haters, im devotee follower, can i speak with u in discord pls its my dreamπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜
i will do man

lol youre the one who needs to prove the admins that you were not on live because you broke a rule with using a OBS
You can open a new topic with a POV that I do not broadcast and cheat on me.
Talk only about the subject
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom