Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved GR 6.15 | 102498 | Mixing , 92238 | shooting in Unoffical Gz ,106283 | Cr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex OConner
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2022
Time of violation
0:35
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FRYiX2axiMM

Alex OConner

Savage Guy!
Player
Hey Admin ,
Pov 1 Link
In this Pov 1 you can see i am taking out the cash from the legion square bank at 0:12 to customize my new buggati then as you can see on Bugatti Chiron comes up to me watch me and leave me then routed to the shop then this black/grey audi Rs4 with ID 143734 in it Try to ram me with saying me anything after that at the LSPD HQ Bridge ID 90002 Heavy Rammed me with his Bugatti Chiron then i was thing this guys are messing up with me then again ID 90002 try to Cr me and pulled me off from the road and tells me to pullover in Unoffical Gz which are Not Gang Cars (which are in red colour) then for saving myself i Try to run away but at the same time ID 102498 said its a Green Zone With abusing and ID 92238 shooted at me in Unoffical Gz with his rev gun 2 times(note videoTime 0:43) and again i was saving myself ID 106283 Cr me into the bulding same as ID 90002 did . And again they CR me in the Train station apartment and tells me to pull over ID 102498 In the Green zone and again i tryed to Escaped to from this guys! And they Blocked me again at Train station apartment Parking with 3 cars which are Not Gang Cars (which are in red colour)

Pov 2 Link
I did a admin complain there so Admin Sovs Lavish was watching he here but still they were not moving then after some time ID 102498 said to me without saying OOC this guy run into Gz but they are not in Getto or any highway to rob me or pullover me (Video time 1:01) and then ID 66876 was mixing by saying this is you are in Fking in Greenzone And please note legion square is a Greenzone! then i was just asking sosa can i do a forms or not for then (video time at 3:08 ) but this guy ID 106082 Cr me mutiple times and lower down my car engine Damn it

Thank You Sosa to Demogon ID 90002 for Cr .

Last edited:

Alex OConner

Savage Guy!
Player
I'm not shooting at you, I'm shooting into the air, it seems you're not hurting
But still you shooting in a hot Unoffical Gz and you was ponting at me so in Rp way its on me and how could i know you are shooting in air Uff.... and even in the pov the bullet pass through my back window in the 1st time same same as the second time aswell Uffff.......

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
there the POV there no Pullover Uff you should have done Please flex your F8 muscle sir and i think you guys are doing MG tooo wow thats amazing !
Even when you're driving, you're constantly looking behind you. You play this game for 500k money, not for a quality role. You didn't need to hurt people's gaming experience so much. I don't even think you can join any legal organization without your high ranking friends.

Alex OConner

Savage Guy!
Player
Even when you're driving, you're constantly looking behind you. You play this game for 500k money, not for a quality role. You didn't need to hurt people's gaming experience so much. I don't even think you can join any legal organization without your high ranking friends.
buhhh the Quality Rp forget it first do F8 and yes i am in a org and not coz of my friend i worked for it and i dont think you hve issue with that and first tell me even you guys are doing meta gaming right ? and dont cry kiddo* now you guys did wrong to me .

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
* ID 102498 will receive punishment for mixing.
* ID 92238 will receive punishment for shooting in GZ.
* ID 106283 will receive punishment for CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom