Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moataz Lotfe
Administrators nickname
mazhor
Date
May 19, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ojSBvYy0rJM

Moataz Lotfe

Player
Player
Hi mazhor my name Moatas Python:-

my store i got banned beacuse this forum:-
This forum was from the escobar family i will show you the escobar family what they were did to my and to my family check this pov:-

when i did the same I got punished from same family (escobar family)
when i got baned i were know i were wrong with them and when I decided to stop this nonsense I got an permanently banned

And with the week that you did like unban the people , u unbaned me but u took all my money

when i told u u took all my money u told me ur money will not back and this some shit to me beacuse what i did i got punished for it from admins

I want to say If you can give me back my money

because replaying and starting over didnt work for me at all, even though I hate the server so much because of this I don't like to collect money again
beacuse when I made 60 million I was so tired.
-----
You can punish me but not take all my money 60mil like i mean u can take all my money but this something unfair i mean u can take 10mil not all my money

mazhor i wanna tell u something im back to ur server beacuse i love ur server but without money and start from the beginning like past i dont like it beacuse this If you do the same thing more than once something boring now

so plz mazhor back my money and i will be happy for that and ty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom