Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Semih_Latif
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2022
Time of violation
12:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zSKKxhvq6xU
I said first i ll give u the money of tax (23.000) I wouldn't risk my account. As u guys can see in pov i gave the money of tax (23.000). I m not a scammer. I think the guy (ID: 107009) did not know the price of bugatti and he is crying here.
Quans misin Quens misin nesin bilmiyomda senin o ananı ipte sikerim cocuk yüzsüz orospu evladi rp yapiyon bide senin o küçük pipini koparırım çocuk utanmiyon mu lan oç anasının amına lumi revolver soktuğum daha fazla boş yapma hepsi var povda he birde gidip ing. öğren oç

Ehli Qeyf

Player
Player
I said first i ll give u the money of tax (23.000) I wouldn't risk my account. As u guys can see in pov i gave the money of tax (23.000). I m not a scammer. I think the guy (ID: 107009) did not know the price of bugatti and he is crying here.
Bro you are so stupid or what. You said he sold it for agreed price (which is 1.5m) but you took the 1.5m from him again. If you leave without taking the 1.5m from him this thread will rejected directly but you took your 1.5m again and leave means you got that bugatti for free.

Note: You said id:107009 didnt know the price of bugatti. You are clearly high af. He bought that bugatti and in the POV that he sent he says “i am going to sold the car for 1k and you will give me 12.5m right.” And you said “No No we cant do that we will get banned. For example you can sell me the car for 1.5m and i will give the rest of the money.”. So basically 1.5m is not the agreed price its just for not getting banned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom