Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
Information
Rasan Vermin
Gmt
6-7
Controlaa Pluxury ツ#0021
Controlaa Lopez 2 . Alessandro Rolex

Leader Of Blood Street Gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization

First Of All i want to be a leader of blood street gang i want to get a 1.fun organization 2.getting 1 term without any warning 3. getting turf %100 so many thing
i leaded so many gang as a perfectly i was deputy in 8 terms i have so many experience in the ilegal org
theres my 3th years in the city during my 2 years i was criminal so i learned everything about criminal i learned so many thing specially
in blood street gang i saw so many leader doing a rules break but i want to
ensure iam not going do a rules break iam going be a perfect leader i thing iam a perfect person for this thing iam taking everything seriously i just want to make blood better
i will take good deputy wich makes my term better
Being a successful leader is accomplished by bringing everyone together. Making sure everyone is following along with all the standards of this city and making sure that everyone is following the rules but still having fun at the same time. A team is only as strong as their weakest link and when it comes to leading an Organization it is no different. If you can successfully educate and guide newer players and even sometimes older players in the right direction then you will have an amazingly fun and successful Organization in this city
i want to make sure everyone in my gang or in my criminal org is following all the rules

i will do everything for being a leader i will sell my all business for blood street gang iam making sure being a successful leader
my org will be on top cause we are doing so many hostage situation so many store robbery gun store robbery ng raid when fib raiding us we gonna clapp them ........ smoking ghetto .

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies.

I would advice all the organizations to indulge more into RP, I have personally noticed how no gang ever tries to hit NGs Ammo run or encashment as well. I would want to mantain good terms with the other organization leaders and do such events where LEOs stands as a strong pillar. To make things short, I simply want to improve the relation Illegal Org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city making sure my every member using /me /do command .

Thank You For Reading

Alessandro Rolex Controlaa Lopez

I hope my application get accept .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom