Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Blood Street Gang | Sean Winston | 27000

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Player
Player
1. Yonathan
2. Age - 17
3. Time Zone - CEST
4. 4. Average Online Per Day: 5-9
5. Discord: Yonathan#7873
6. Nickname: Sean Winston
7. IC ID: 27000
Additional Information: -
1. Leader Of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I have been in this city for over 9 months, started in the gang still in a gang and know everything about store robberies,turfs,fort zancudo,battleship,clandestine and been turfing for gangs from a long time and been deputy also and i really know how to handle people in the gang and provide quality rp to others and have a fun time while it last and i am sure you will not regret giving me a chance you have my words and i have been trying for becoming a gang leader from a while ago so i hope i can get this opportunity to show my self to the public
- Experience in Gang Of 9 Months.
- Know How Turf Works
- Can Handle The Gang and events easily

- As you know allot of gangs break rules and get disbanded soon and dont teach their people rules and what gangs are so i will be using my youtube skills to make videos on different topic to explain them everything about gangs all the rules,events,turfs everything so i make sure they get to know about all the rules while being entertained.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Rejected
Provide more details, better explanation of what you would like to do to improve your org and what you would do as the leader. Application is very short not much details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom