Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ghetto Rule 1.6, Running to GZ I Marabunta

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gokhan Sanane
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2022
Time of violation
17:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/h31XlIxZVsQ

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Once again, same thing in this report as the last report. This guy is just standing on the border of our HQ waiting to DM someone and abuse the boundary.

This is a very clear cut case of provoking, as the player is even TAUNTING our organization members. This player making this report should receive a punishment for provoking.

Gokhan

:/
Player
Once again, same thing in this report as the last report. This guy is just standing on the border of our HQ waiting to DM someone and abuse the boundary.

This is a very clear cut case of provoking, as the player is even TAUNTING our organization members. This player making this report should receive a punishment for provoking.
OK baby

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Honestly this is just sad and pathetic.

Not only have you wasted my time by forcing me to deal with this nonsensical complaint, you've also wasted the time of your org leader and even decided it would be a good idea to insult your own org leader.

The only answer you have to my argument is insults which should be taken into consideration when the admin renders his/her punishment. We are still waiting to see your full POV and if he doesn't want to show it after all this nonsense then the only logical conclusion is he has something to hide.

Again regardless of what he does or says, it is very clear this player has no intentions of respecting any rules and should receive the punishment he properly deserves for provoking and for the forum insults as well.

Thank you for your time and consideration admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom