Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Name: DeAndre DuMont
Street name: Jefe DeJefes
DOB: 04/10/1985
Nationality: France
Place of birth: Bordeaux
Residence: Los Santos, San Andreas, USA
Parents: Father: Andreas DuMont
Mother: Katheryn DuMont
Height and weight: 195cm / 90 kg
Body Type: Fit and Muscular
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black with brown streaks
Facial hair: Neat stubble
Tattoos: Hand, chest and leg Tattoo
Citizenship: American / French
Personality: Straight forward and upfront, always ready for actions and ambitious
Hobbies: Collects Cars, Speeding & Collects Weapons of all kinds
Knowledge of languages: English, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu

DeAndre Dumont was born in Bordeaux in France, His Dad was a military man who was transferred to the newly formed nation of Bangladesh when DeAndre was very young. Growing up all DeAndre saw around him was corruption and greed. His father passed away when he was just a teen and he was raised by his mother in Bangladesh, were the government provided them with pension and accommodation for the services provided by his father. Regardless of the kindness shown by this foreign nation the corruption that ran deep in the countries history was what made Deandre move out to America when he was 18. He thought the land of freedom and free speech would be exactly what he needed .

After reaching USA he joined the Marines and got shipped out to Iraq and Afghanistan, the sights he saw there made him lose hope on humanity as a whole. His entire team was lead to an ambush for slaughter in and he could not accept this. Being the lone survivor from his squad in Iraq, he vowed to never let his team fall into a similar situation. However they were led into a similar situation in Afghanistan, except here DeAndre showed his combat skill and saved his squad from an Ambush which should have killed them all. Following the events he lost all faith in his countries international warfare and policies. When he returned to America, he moved to Los Santos in search of a peaceful life but that was too boring for him so he decided to join the national guard. Hoping this would be different to his experience in the Marines, DeAndre was ready to give it his all.

A few days in the NG and he realized there was corruption and greed running deep inside Los Santos as well, having had enough DeAndre decided this was were he drew the line. He was no longer going to be held back by the bureaucracy and red tapes. He was willing to risk his job and use NG vest and weapon for his personal use. He would go it into the city off duty and deliver justice and vengeance for those who were ignored by the system, those that didn't have a voice. He started keeping track of all other state organization members that were dirty and started tailing them so he could take care of them when they were alone. DeAndre had turned into a sort of Vigilante who was willing to risk everything for his Friends and more importantly his Family. He was a part of a big Family and he would do anything for them, but he would do the most for his wife, and risk losing his life just to create a chance to save her life if it was ever in danger. Given DeAndre was a part of the Special forces division of the NG, he always kept 2 NG weapons and Vests on him to be able to respond to emergency situations quickly.

After going through the city as a vigilante DeAndre realized he was gonna get nowhere as a member of a state organization, so he decided to fake his own death and take control of the blood street gang, one of the most notorious gangs in Los Santos. His vision is to take the bloods back to their roots where they protect the people from other gangs. He decided to he would need to change his name as well, he choose Jefe DeJefes as his street name. only the people who were aware of him faking his death still called him DeAndre DuMont.

Outcomes : 1) Showing no fear to 3 or less people being able to try his best to get out of a situation where 3 or less people are holding him hostage at gunpoint. This is only when he sees an opportunity to get out.
2)When he is in trouble, and he can see weapons and ammunition lying on the floor which he can attempt to pick it up if he is not directly putting his own life in danger by doing so. The only time he would do this is if he has nothing else to protect himself with.
3) Will break laws to serve his personal agenda
4) When seeing someone he cares about being arrested or taken hostage he will attempt to free them by any means necessary when suitable. (Except finishing them)
5) He will do for his fellow gang members what he would for his family as he sees them as Family too.
6) If he was to ever go up against his wife in a combat situation he would not harm her in anyway.
7) If he did come up against his family members in combat situation he would incapacitate them to achieve his goals.

Last edited:

Dwayne_King

Player
Player
I accept everything but i limit outcome 4 to keeping only 2 weapons at a time.

Last edited:

Jefe DeJefes

Player
Player
Dwayne_King I mentioned I am a part of the Special forces in the NG, and we are supposed to be the first responders to any emergency situation, it will be a bit difficult to do so if i have to go and collect weapons from the armory and change into my uniform every time. is it possible to reconsider outcome 4? I do not plan on stealing from the NG that is purely for having the ability to be one of the first responders to emergencies such as global/local reinforcements as thats what my job as being in the special forces entails.

Dwayne_King

Player
Player
Check now,Its edited
Dwayne_King I mentioned I am a part of the Special forces in the NG, and we are supposed to be the first responders to any emergency situation, it will be a bit difficult to do so if i have to go and collect weapons from the armory and change into my uniform every time. is it possible to reconsider outcome 4? I do not plan on stealing from the NG that is purely for having the ability to be one of the first responders to emergencies such as global/local reinforcements as thats what my job as being in the special forces entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom