Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
1. Your Name: Evan
2. Your Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 / Server Time
4. Average Online / per Day: 4 hours - 6 hours.
5. Discord: Merchant#0001
6. IC Name: Nick Vigil
7. IC ID: 127160

Additional Information:-
1. Leader Of Bloods.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I want to be the leader of bloods as before the disbanding happened, I was a high command
so I know how it runs and the general flow of the organization. I've also noticed
that bloods either get disbanded very quickly or get a lot of warnings as the members
aren't experienced enough with the server rules. Personally, I would like to change this
and tell the newest members of the organization the basic rules like "the essentials to
rob someone" or "RDM / CL / VDM". -

During my time as a high command, I've noticed that bloods are heavily outnumbered when it
comes to events that ballas are involved in. I would try my best to make the organization
more active by punishing those who do not attend the important events by either demoting
or if it keeps up and their rank 1, a kick. I believe this would work as during my time in
Ballas, the leader, and vice leaders did this and it worked, this lead to a lot of events
that ballas won so I believe if I carry it over, It would be successful.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- To improve the RolePlay level in the organization, I would get myself and high commands
to review different scenarios that are picked at random to see if any members broke any
rules and not only punish them but also tell them the rule they broke and how not to repeat
it again. -

- I would also encourage members of the organization to attend as many events as possible,
as that would help them towards their learning of server rules which will improve the
RolePlay scenario as all events have rules and I would definitely ask members to do multiple
hostage situations or even robbing people, as it is simple Roleplay along with some rules that
would help them improve their RolePlay experience.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get to speak with the curators ❤

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Interview will be 23/5/2022 at 20:50 server time.
Tag me in the discord​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom