Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Michelle Lovell
Administrators nickname
Abbas Shah
Date
Sep 10, 2021
Time
16:00
Proofs
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/817123848793227326/885906862774571048/unknown.png

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
I was doing my usual ghetto fights and suddenly get demorg for "Picking up guns with gun in hand" . I haven't seen any forums regarding this plus I can provide a pov of my entire ghetto fights where I made sure I have my guns tucked in before robbing a person . I get demorged and my guns taken away when I am careful About the laws . Kindly Abbas shah tell me where I went wrong and of doubt on my actions I can provide my pov for the situation . I have lost

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Honestly irl if I have one gun in one hand I can take another gun with my second hand , I don't see why all of the sudden it doesn't make sense (just wanting to know )

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Due this I lost tons of ammunition and drugs . Yet noone has informed regarding this rule being in place ,

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
I apologise as I was corrected by my colleagues that this was not in fact a rule break, I will unjail you.

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
I apologise as I was corrected by my colleagues that this was not in fact a rule break, I will unjail you.
But Abbas what about the things I was removed off me like I had serve the entire jail time and loose My shit for smtg so simple , I understand mistakes happen but would be great to get my things back as I lost tons of amo and drugs

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Send me a ss of things that you had in your inventory before jail

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
I got the demrog right after robbing tons of bloods like idk how I would be able to ss all of it . I didn't even get a chance to look at all the stuff but ill send ss of most of it

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
I'm upset cus of the fact that now in my record it's gonna show up like this . I make sure I don't break any rules and this seems hella unfair. Jail time plus inv clear .

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
You will not get unpunished I checked admins footage you looted stuff while you had a gun on you which is fail rp 6.9 Forbidden to heal and loot in the gunfight. Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom