Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gwen_Puff
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 19, 2022
Time of violation
23:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuaPWG88o0c

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
Turkish admin could be good to understand the conversation between us but it is not about the conversation.
I was arguing with a random dude who knows me and i dont know him and my friend asked me Is this the guy called Gokhan( ID: 106899) and i said that dumb is right there and he killed me without demands.

Gokhan

:/
Player

He punch me and I killed him. He killed us and then I got my revenge he should rather do social rp

Turkish admin could be good to understand the conversation between us but it is not about the conversation.
I was arguing with a random dude who knows me and i dont know him and my friend asked me Is this the guy called Gokhan( ID: 106899) and i said that dumb is right there and he killed me without demands.

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
You can see in his pov he killed my friend and also he is being toxic on top of my unconscious friend
I killed him to use med kit on my friend they were guarding and being toxic on the body and also after that clip their friends came to shoot us with using discord you can hear them in his pov that means he is even making meta gaming . Admins can want his full pov to prove that is true .
He called their friends to shoot us with using discord is not allowed.
He killed me and sent me to hospital is not allowed
Flaming unconscious people is not allowed
I hope you can take my clip and his clip on consideration. Even what he posted is against him so i will leave it on admins consideration. I know surely that he knows the true decision for this forum .
WE DONT WANT TOXIC PEOPLE IN THE SERVER

olummelegi99

CEO of Warning Gang
Player
You can see in his pov he killed my friend and also he is being toxic on top of my unconscious friend
I killed him to use med kit on my friend they were guarding and being toxic on the body and also after that clip their friends came to shoot us with using discord you can hear them in his pov that means he is even making meta gaming . Admins can want his full pov to prove that is true .
I hope you can take my clip and his clip on consideration. Even what he posted is against him so i will leave it on admins consideration. I know surely that he knows the true decision for this forum .
thats how you trying to save your friend with this bullshits:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Şehmistan

Player
Player
yeah we didnt want any toxic players like you

Gokhan

:/
Player
your friend has been banned for Parent Insult. Next it's your turn wait for me HAHA

Glen

Social Rp Master
Player
your friend has been banned for Parent Insult. Next it's your turn wait for me HAHA
Looks like your turn right now. You break some of the rules and you should get your punishment. After that you and your toxic kids try to deal with my balls good luck with that.
And also I am waiting my turn you can go report me if i do anything wrong now enjoy your ban cuz this server has rules and i think you have no clue about that.
Go read the rules first practice them with your kiddos and try to ban me guys you have a long way to go, start now LOL.
WE DONT WANT TOXİC KIDS IN THE SERVER

Burgerham

Founder of Grand Role Play
Player
Looks like your turn right now. You break some of the rules and you should get your punishment. After that you and your toxic kids try to deal with my balls good luck with that.
And also I am waiting my turn you can go report me if i do anything wrong now enjoy your ban cuz this server has rules and i think you have no clue about that.
Go read the rules first practice them with your kiddos and try to ban me guys you have a long way to go, start now LOL.
WE DONT WANT TOXİC KIDS IN THE SERVER
Learn English before looking at the rules. In English, the capital "I" does not have a dot.

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 106899 will receive a punishment for RDM
    ID 155078 will receive a punishment for RDM
    ID 90311 will receive a punishment for RDM​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom