Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Flames Yue | 146629

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flames Yue

Player
Player
1. Eric Bruner
2. Age - 28
3. Time Zone - EST
4. 4. Average Online Per Day: 10-15
5. Discord: Flames_Yue#9633
6. Nickname: Flames Yue
7. IC ID: 146629
Additional Information: -
1. Leader Of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

This is my 2nd city that I have been a part of and the most well put together one I have played in, I have spent many hours in the city and almost all of it as law enforcement. I would love the opportunity to lead a criminal enterprise like the Bloods. Working in law enforcement i know all the rules of store robberies, Fear RP, Events and server rules in general. I would like to provide more quality RP with serious action in the bloods that will help everyone have a fun time in the city whether they are in the gang or in law enforcement. I would love the chance to extend the RP to be at its best for gangs and get people knowing the proper rules and way to handle a situation. I will provide typed up and working documents explaining rules of events and situations and server rules and maintain a strict vetting process to not allow people in the gang who would violate rules of any kind. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the bloods, if you have any questions please ask. Thanks in advance for reading all of this keep up the amazing work!

Flames Yue

Player
Player
To add to how i would improve the RP for the org, I would make sure that people know the difference between IC and OOC and make the IC interactions as unique as possible for each situation so its always something different, More high speed chases for the LEOs and forcing them to track us via helicopters just to keep up. Making the bloods commit other crimes aside from the usual event related things so there is a variety of things for the LEOs to respond to as well, stealing cars, atm robberies, and more activity in general that will give the LEOs more to do in all sectors of the city.

Jamar OMNI

Leader Of BGF
Player
Flames would be a great leader, his plan is to a T. This guy knows what he is doing. Won't regret it.

Izzy Blicky

Bloods Vice Leader
Player
1. Eric Bruner
2. Age - 28
3. Time Zone - EST
4. 4. Average Online Per Day: 10-15
5. Discord: Flames_Yue#9633
6. Nickname: Flames Yue
7. IC ID: 146629
Additional Information: -
1. Leader Of Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

This is my 2nd city that I have been a part of and the most well put together one I have played in, I have spent many hours in the city and almost all of it as law enforcement. I would love the opportunity to lead a criminal enterprise like the Bloods. Working in law enforcement i know all the rules of store robberies, Fear RP, Events and server rules in general. I would like to provide more quality RP with serious action in the bloods that will help everyone have a fun time in the city whether they are in the gang or in law enforcement. I would love the chance to extend the RP to be at its best for gangs and get people knowing the proper rules and way to handle a situation. I will provide typed up and working documents explaining rules of events and situations and server rules and maintain a strict vetting process to not allow people in the gang who would violate rules of any kind. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the bloods, if you have any questions please ask. Thanks in advance for reading all of this keep up the amazing work!
I've known flames for a long time here in the city, enough to know that he takes his RP seriously and always goes the extra mile! I think he would make a great leader and he would do things the right way and stay on top of things. I definitely want to see this happen.

Flames Yue

Player
Player
I've known flames for a long time here in the city, enough to know that he takes his RP seriously and always goes the extra mile! I think he would make a great leader and he would do things the right way and stay on top of things. I definitely want to see this happen.
Thanks so much for your support Lance means a lot!

bammycammy

Player
Player
Only met him a few times and each time has been amazing! was an amazing first impression i really hope you get the role !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom