Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Natasha_Leak
Suspect ID
32397 126805 78270
Date of violation
May 20, 2022
Time of violation
0:54
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cycpZ8voYM

wermender

Sikuntu yok
Player
I knew they had solar panels in their house and went to check it out. While 2 policemen were on duty, they were there to defend the panels with their families and they threw a trap on the road. When I was not guilty of any crime, the demands were given and the cops shot me with their family members.they told me leave when there is no rp or anything going on You can see in my pov the others IDs also

Ismael Lion

Düzenimizi Bozup Kovdular Başarılar. Respectful.
Player
There is no event to be done in Metagaming or fearRP video either. it's all about the fact that there is a policeman who puts a trap on the floor for no reason and scans people like terrorists.

lswonz

Player
Player
If 3 man pointing gun at you, you should comply with them. That is fear rp. And he was talking at discord in turkish, saying `Bak LMG ile filan bekliyorlar`` (they are waiting with LMG)
`3 dakika icinde gelebilecek misiniz` (can you come here in 3 minutes?)
And the lasly he said you will see on forum that is mixing.
I kindly request to give punishment this man.
Bes regards.

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
dude, can you please post the rest of the video? (I ask a Turkish admin to watch it.) They hit the bottom of the metal.

Hasoren Gokdemir

©️Brotherhood Family 🐺
Player
it is a very funny incident to shoot at someone together with the police, when there is a citizen who is in armor and armed behind him.
In the last part of the video, there is meta, turkish admin should watch how you came to save your man while your man is not looking for you on the radio or in the game.

Last edited:

Ismael Lion

Düzenimizi Bozup Kovdular Başarılar. Respectful.
Player
You call yourself metagaming, you talk about discord, you role-play in Turkish, and you shoot 5-6 people and kill that person. there are 2 cops there, and you're telling me about fearrp. when there are people with guns and armor around you, you give a pullover to the person. you're really funny.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • You were given proper demands​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom