Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang |Jod Glockz | 20522

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Varshith.k
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12hrs
5. Blueberry#6598
6. Jod Glockz
7. 20522
Additional information
1. Leader of : Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

>>I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in Bloods only. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

>>I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

>>I want to become the leader of the Bloods so that I can give the Bloods a new shine, and I want the Bloods to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want teach everyone what is gang rp.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organisations.

Blood Reaper

Player
Player
1. Varshith.k
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12hrs
5. Blueberry#6598
6. Jod Glockz
7. 20522
Additional information
1. Leader of : Bloods
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

>>I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in Bloods only. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

>>I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

>>I want to become the leader of the Bloods so that I can give the Bloods a new shine, and I want the Bloods to grow in size and, above all, in strength. And I want teach everyone what is gang rp.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

I would focus on providing a good structure to the Gang and focus on the criminal activities providing good RP to the server, rather than just going killing in the Ghetto. I believe Gang RP have a lot of potential and having a well ran Gang would provide good opportunities to the City and to Legal Organisations.
he will be the best leader +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom