Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Chris Adam
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 10, 2021
Time of violation
06:38
Proofs
https://youtu.be/lDnDbygSfwQ

Phil Roberts

Player
Player
Here, this player can be seen clearly mixing OOC information ICly, mixing forum things with in character things. This player clearly does not know server rules too well. He also recently left SAHP so can I call this harrassment? Calling me a snake and things like that but thats up for you guys to decide.

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
Here, this player can be seen clearly mixing OOC information ICly, mixing forum things with in character things. This player clearly does not know server rules too well. He also recently left SAHP so can I call this harrassment? Calling me a snake and things like that but thats up for you guys to decide.
You can't submit reports with someone else's POV

stayslothey

Player
Player
This is really sad that you guys have to try to entrap people over a court case that is being handled IC. This is a new low. The amount of power gaming that is happening. This just shows the amount of power gaming Phil is doing. To scared to show for court but will waste the Staff team time on OOC Entrapment.

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
Phil why are you fighting this on forums and not in the court of law in San Andreas where it's supposed to be fought

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
i dont understand why your going to the forums when if you look back at my posts and a few others they told us to take everything we showed them including louie and abraham to a lawyer and to court. stop bugging these gentlemen and just prepare your case for court

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
This thread will be locked pending the State Curator for SAHP's review.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom