Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muco West
Administrators nickname
Mark_Loops
Date
May 20, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/920073080250986546/977204403394183270/unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

Muco West

Player
Player
I don't know how to title this, so I wrote the title like this. The problem is that no one was penalized from the forum I opened and pablo closed this place. But then Mark loops sends me to jail for a reason which I do not know and which is not written at the bottom of the form. I have no idea why and why. This is the second time this man has done this to me. This should be a punishment, what kind of order is this? I'm going to jail for nothing.
unknown.png
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom