Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rashed Smiley
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 17, 2022
Time of violation
23:00
Proofs
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Crdvwzi3yjY02QbJDSzYrggk-0RPzJbcoudqG1vOzVk/edit?usp=sharing

Rashed Foster

The Lost
Player
Our family Leader Trey Smiley ID: 78903 was in his head most of the night inside the family house number 1761, the time he was active is putting orders for his business (Farm (1) business) only. Suddenly, when he was looking at his inventory, His mask (red skull tight mask) worth 25 million+ got stolen by pickpocketing and we couldn't find the name of the thief. Also pickpocketing someone in his head or sleeping is forbidden (I don't if it considered as PG or UB and Fail-RP). And I'm sure it is one of the family members because the family house was closed and no one can't enter it except the family members. Also I know that also it consider as stealing from the family because he stole from his Leader Trey Smiley ID: 78903. So please can you look for the ID who pickpocket this mask?
ps: he was in his head both on Tuesday 17 and Wednesday 18 between 17.00 - 04.00 server time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom