Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Velja Muck
Administrators nickname
Ivkez Obama
Date
May 19, 2022
Time
22:18
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/btBWwIw

Tin Hypnotik

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor
First of all, I hope that you are having a great day. However, yesterday (May 19th 22:18) I got banned for GR 1.1. I want you to know that I am going to be 100% honest with you about this... First time I was joining your project I was using my own Rockstar account and I was playing with it since Nov 13-14th. Meanwhile server was constantly DDOS-ed and it was impossible to play normaly. After you fixed DDOS-ing problem I wasnt able to log into my account anymore. Some error were constantly poping up. So after I reinstalled Rockstar, GTA V and RAGE hoping that problem will be fixed, nothing changed, I still wasnt able to join your servers. The next day I asked my friends Milutin Black (1210) how is it possible that they are able to play and I'm not, so he told me that they are playing via Epic Games or Steam platforms. Since I did not have Epic or Steam account, I asked Milutin if he had one spare account for me to play with them. After he gave me one of his accounts I started installing GTA around 21:00 on Nov 14th 2021 and I'm not sure if I logged the exact same day or day after (you can check in logs). With that being said, I was the one playing on his account few days after that.
Since that was his main account with bunch of the other games, he gave me his brothers account (Nov 18th, 2021) to play GTA on so he can play other games from his main account. Not so long after that his brother needed his account back (Dec 22th, 2021) so he gave me another account that was not in use at all on which I played until Dec 29th, 2021. After we had a fight around the end of the December/start of the January, Milutin changed account password and I wasnt able to log it anymore so I asked Nebojsa to give me his second Epic account so I can keep playing on your project since it was fun and bunch of my friends were there. Nebojsa gave me his account and I was using it until few days back when I couldn't log that account anymore because I think someone hacked it. With that being said I decided to contact Mujo about that Epic account problem and told him that I will log from another account. Problem appeared because I didn't inform administration on Nov 13th, 2021 when I had account problems for the first time so no one from administration knew about it and I ended up being banned for account sharing (GR 1.1) yesterday. I don't know what to say except to apologize for my mistake that I didnt inform administration about my problems and told them that I am changing account at the first place. I am just trying to enjoy game as much as I can and I hope that you will understand that and unban me because your project or any member of it wasnt harmed at all nor I dodged any bans with account switches. I was just trying to find a way to play again.
Thank you for your time spent reading,
Have a great day,
Regards,
Velja Moncler
If my money can be wiped out, and I can continue to play on this wonderful project since I am one of the active players. I am looking for the last chance, please.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Your accounts stays banned until you buy your own rockstar account​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom