Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alexx_Main
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
May 19, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/REsIOAf

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
ID:

Ingame name:
Alexx Main

Why were you banned
Missing POV/Incomplete POV

How long were you banned
30 days

Why should we unban you?
Hi Mazhor,

I started my POV before the event as you can see. Unforutnately after the event my pc crashed and the POV file was broken. in every other event i could prove a pov
this time it was unlucky... Im playing on de02 since december and so far always had a pov.

I would be happy to get unbanned and get a second chance.

best regards
Alexx Main

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Everyone who was offtoping got warned. Provide me an evidence where admin requested a POV​

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
wait sec this was wronge request sorry..

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
Bild

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
I am very sorry for not having a pov at this moment. This was the only time I did not have a pov. I have been playing on the server for about 6 months and have always been able to prove a pov. I think the ban of the admins is justified and I see it, however I would appreciate a second chance as I did not intentionally forget the pov .

Carlo Tachini

Player
Player
I am very sorry for not having a pov at this moment. This was the only time I did not have a pov. I have been playing on the server for about 6 months and have always been able to prove a pov. I think the ban of the admins is justified and I see it, however I would appreciate a second chance as I did not intentionally forget the pov .
Mazhor
he is trying to screw you right now, please ask the administrators why he was really banned.

He first had no POV then he was banned for it... then he created a 2nd account and continued cheating with it... with the 2nd account he got a PC check and rejected it because he is officially and obviously cheating.

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
I never cheated on grand roleplay… i declined the pc check because i had private things on pc..
I think that carlo tachini here without any proof or the like accuses me of cheating on grand...I have always played legitimately on grand and would not even dare to take away the fun of others by doing so... Also, several people have been banned by carlo tachini his family for cheating or the like. I think something like this does not belong under this thread and he should be sanctioned for it

with kind regards
Alexx

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
Also it was on my 2nd account and i think it doesnt matter what i did there. i posted this thread for my main account. And there i was never sus for cheating or something like this.

Viktor Lebedev

Player
Player
Mazhor
he is trying to screw you right now, please ask the administrators why he was really banned.

He first had no POV then he was banned for it... then he created a 2nd account and continued cheating with it... with the 2nd account he got a PC check and rejected it because he is officially and obviously cheating.
This guy‘s family is cheating since they joined a few months ago and got their status removed for various reasons
(e.G. it got removed because their leader got a leader role on another server as well and got their status back now by complaint in which he lied, that they only lost the status, because of corrupt admins, which is just not true)
Carlo himself is providing and selling cheats, which makes it even more ridiculous, that he is the one complaining about cheaters

Carlo Tachini

Player
Player
This guy‘s family is cheating since they joined a few months ago and got their status removed for various reasons
(e.G. it got removed because their leader got a leader role on another server as well and got their status back now by complaint in which he lied, that they only lost the status, because of corrupt admins, which is just not true)
Carlo himself is providing and selling cheats, which makes it even more ridiculous, that he is the one complaining about cheaters
Your family has been protected since server release by administrators who are now blacklisted on Grand.
You have been protected by admins who did not do their job properly for 6 months and you have generated $3,000,000,000 with your family.
Your family members were never banned or your UnOff status was never revoked because Mike Mahone always protected you.

At least 5 other families have closed because of your family
Mazhor pls check the Account of Viktor Lebedev, he have more than $2.000.000.000
because he was protected for 6 months by administrators like Chris Reed, Granit Latifi, Mike Mahone

Carlo Tachini

Player
Player
Please do not continue to write under this post, my task has only been to tell Mazhor what really was and so that he does not so easily unban the player who has been banned for cheating.

Regarding your other accusations, you can make an extra complaint or whatever, but it should be made clear that Alexx Main(17328) was rightly banned. He had no POV and then created a 2nd account which one banned also because he rejected PC Check.

The PC check after that he has refused, however, and was banned again, now he tries to lie to Mazhor and thats not cool

Viktor Lebedev

Player
Player
Please do not continue to write under this post, my task has only been to tell Mazhor what really was and so that he does not so easily unban the player who has been banned for cheating.

Regarding your other accusations, you can make an extra complaint or whatever, but it should be made clear that Alexx Main(17328) was rightly banned. He had no POV and then created a 2nd account which one banned also because he rejected PC Check.

The PC check after that he has refused, however, and was banned again, now he tries to lie to Mazhor and thats not cool

Don’t even know where to start
First of all I don’t know how I got protected by the admins
2. I never even reached 1 billion so I have no clue how you come to that conclusion
3. i got banned plenty of times and it was reasonable, we didn’t get our status revoked because we never had 3 family warns, didn’t have anything to do with admins protecting or favorizing us

Alexaa

lg an vollzeitversager!
Player
carlo about you you don't have to start at all 6 tachinis banned because of cheating others 2 pc check refusal so please grab your own nose first before you start saying something like that about me here and at all I don't understand why you comment under this thread and it was my as I said my 2 acc and not my main acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom