Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Jayden Yeager
Administrators nickname
Zema Vis
Date
Sep 11, 2021
Time
12:45 central
Proofs
N/A

Jayden

Player
Player
I was driving around in the ghetto with some of my friends in a kuruma which is armored we then get out kill a couple of ballas then rotate we kill another they get me one shot i hop back in the kuruma which again is armored so i cant be shot i use 2 steaks to go to 100 health we then leave as there was to many to fight we go to rons gas to fil up the car i then notice i get damaged at rons so i use a steak then we drive towards central md - bloods hq i then get a 60 day ban for cheats when i have never cheated before i talk to the admin in dms she tells me she cant tell me how she checked me but says she did , i want to request the pov of Zema Vis as she says she has proof of me using " god mode ". i have never cheated before and was just trying to have fun in the ghetto with friends hopefully this can be resolved

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
I was driving around in the ghetto with some of my friends in a kuruma which is armored we then get out kill a couple of ballas then rotate we kill another they get me one shot i hop back in the kuruma which again is armored so i cant be shot i use 2 steaks to go to 100 health we then leave as there was to many to fight we go to rons gas to fil up the car i then notice i get damaged at rons so i use a steak then we drive towards central md - bloods hq i then get a 60 day ban for cheats when i have never cheated before i talk to the admin in dms she tells me she cant tell me how she checked me but says she did , i want to request the pov of Zema Vis as she says she has proof of me using " god mode ". i have never cheated before and was just trying to have fun in the ghetto with friends hopefully this can be resolved
Then u a open complain there is some rules, one of it that u must provide ur POV of case about which u a complaining, so we are waiting for it for next 5 hours.
POV of admin we have seen, now waiting urs

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
Then u a open complain there is some rules, one of it that u must provide ur POV of case about which u a complaining, so we are waiting for it for next 5 hours.
Do you mean like POV of proof that he wasn't cheating?. Or POV of him getting banned?

JTrapz

Player
Player
can u be more specific of what pov cause we dont record 24 hours so we can give pov of turfs to prove hes not cheating he doesnt have pov of the street fight cause nothing really happened in his eyes for him to have clipped it yk how would he know

Jayden

Player
Player
i have no pov of the street fights as i did not expect to be banned for cheats just for street fighting i have a montage that has clips from the past week up to now i also have turf pov from all today if you would like to see that

JTrapz

Player
Player
he even said pc check him any thing its unfortunate he was recording for 5 hours straight which is our fault but u gotta understand there was no event in the street like vdm or something like that for him to clip it. Pls pc check him if u dont wanna do that we can provide pov of turfs so u can see if he's using God mode

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
the fact that jayden has been banned for cheats is a joke before u ban ppl for cheating u should tell them to clip the last 5 minutes and send it to the admin requesting or something. this is a og members of your community who has been playing since day 1 and even advertising for free having your server in his discord bio, also should taken into consideration he is a turfer for vagos

Alex Odd

i have no pov of the street fights as i did not expect to be banned for cheats just for street fighting i have a montage that has clips from the past week up to now i also have turf pov from all today if you would like to see that
DM me in discord now

All whom will do offtop in this topic will get their forum accounts banned for 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom