Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader Of Blood Street Gang | Rooster Smith | 25394

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster Chicken

Player
Player
1. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪʀʟ: Benjamin D.
2. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀɢᴇ: 19
3. ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴢᴏɴᴇ: PST
4. ᴀᴠᴇʀᴀɢᴇ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ: 15-18
5. ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: Rooster#5902
6. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Rooster Smith
7. ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴅ: 25394

1. Leader of... Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be leader of Blood Street Gang because I have past gang experience in every gang, each of them having high rankings. I was also a previous co-leader of unofficial family. In the family we would do about 5-6 robberies with hostage situations involved. I want keep the continuous flow of crime Role Play in city. The main reason I want become Bloods leader in org i have enough pepole for crime activity.. I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends I've made that would be interested in joining. I could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and maintain high levels of RP. I have personally noticed that Gangs has eventually become all about Turfs and less about Clands/Ghetto Fights/and robberies, and I want to step in and try to help that situation to expand the amount of crime in the city. I also want to make sure that the organization go to every event that the gang will be able to attend. I like all of the org events and I will make sure that the organization is active in those events (like Cland, battleship, gun store robbery, submarine, blackmarket raids) .I also want to make sure that the organization will do global events to make the orgs become closer. I also have past experience with legal orgs, therefore knowing some inside detail that others may not know to help Bloods suceed overall. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the bloods, if you have any questions please ask.

Reactions: Syg

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Rejected.

Follow the format for application for Leader. Reapply in the future​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom