Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Cartier
Administrators nickname
Alexa Valencia
Date
May 4, 2022
Time
12:46
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLg3PxAEt9k

Joshno

Player
Player
Hello, I got a warning for apparently RDMING?
He was standing on top of my car I told him to get off my car he did not, and it is of course more than 10 min before the event.
And there is no clear evidence of course of his pov that I RDMED. Also the forum thread is in wrong template.
This thread is clearly based on the kill logs, and not the interaction so how is it RDM?

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
Hello, I got a warning for apparently RDMING?
He was standing on top of my car I told him to get off my car he did not, and it is of course more than 10 min before the event.
And there is no clear evidence of course of his pov that I RDMED. Also the forum thread is in wrong template.
This thread is clearly based on the kill logs, and not the interaction so how is it RDM?
First of all, if you gave him demands to leave, the voices in-game should overlap the audio and hear it even if he isn't in-game screen, so nothing was heard.
You and a friend double tapped him without any previous demands, so kill logs confirmed that you killed him, so that's why you got punished for it.
I already stated that it's over 10 min, so that's why it didn't apply to the rule break.

Joshno

Player
Player
First of all, if you gave him demands to leave, the voices in-game should overlap the audio and hear it even if he isn't in-game screen, so nothing was heard.
You and a friend double tapped him without any previous demands, so kill logs confirmed that you killed him, so that's why you got punished for it.
I already stated that it's over 10 min, so that's why it didn't apply to the rule break.
First of all you can't hear any in game audio so I don't know what you mean with it should overlap the audio.
What you did was accept a report with in absolutely not any evidence. And you portrayed it as RDM when you have zero evidence for it, and can't listen to the in game audio and his pov is tabbed out nothing can be heard. You just used the kill logs to check for whoever killed him, and did not take in count what was said.

And the thread is filled in the wrong format.

Joshno

Player
Player
I'm not here to argue with anyone, but I should not receive a punishment for RDM when there is no evidence and no audio, and it is based on kill logs.

Alex Pluxury

Player
Player
First of all you can't hear any in game audio so I don't know what you mean with it should overlap the audio.
What you did was accept a report with in absolutely not any evidence. And you portrayed it as RDM when you have zero evidence for it, and can't listen to the in game audio and his pov is tabbed out nothing can be heard. You just used the kill logs to check for whoever killed him, and did not take in count what was said.

And the thread is filled in the wrong format.
For clarification, The voices of players overlap, not the in-game audio.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Warn removed
for future i advise to have POV from ur side of such cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom