Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
My application for Bloods:
1.Your Name : Heston
2.Your Age : 18
3.Time Zone : GMT+1
4.Avarage Online / per Day : 6 - 11hrs
5.Discord : Heston#8468
6.IC Name : Treyvon Santos
7.ID : 103516

Why do I want to be the Leader of The Bloods Street Gang?

Well, I would like to be the leader of the bloods street because I believe that the bloods is always a top tier gang, but the leadership team is not the greatest, now, I believe that I would be a good fit for the role of leader. I have been I high command in many gangs, such as Los Santos Vagos, The Families and Marabunta Grande. I have also recently been accepted to be the leader of Marabunta Grande, I unfortunately could not make the interview, I would like a second chance at being leader and to reach my goals as leader.

My experiencing branch beyond just Grand Role-Play, I have also played FiveM servers that are closely related to gang RP and have seen and learnt all there is to know about RP, I would like to give everyone around me an amazing RP experience.

My advice to improve the roleplaying level in this organisation is:
Having an organised gang with balanced ranks and good inclusiveness
Punishing people who do the wrong and reward the people who manage to achieve the right things
Doing many events that not only are good for the gang, but give everyone a positive and fun experience ( such as Fort Zancudo and intercepting NG ammo runs)
Giving out gang bonuses to the that do what is required in the gang.
These rules are things I strictly believe in and if I become leader I will make sure to enforce.
I would also like to stop High Command toxicity and make the gang fair for everyone.

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
+1 I believe he is a very experienced leader because of our past family. I have been working with him and he is a great person to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom