Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aronious Romatic
Administrators nickname
aki_sixninez
Date
May 21, 2022
Time
12:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/107163/

Aronious Romatic

Player
Player
I was jailed for trying to kill someone who was trying to kill my friend at the hotel. He told our group so we made our way there and, we were telling the guy to stop and, stop but, he kept going. he wasn't stopping so I had killed him (as it would go in real life) because my friend was 1 hit away from death. Then, I instantly thrown into jail for with no police interaction/intervention. Then, Im waiting in the cell to get out and, im randomly banned for no reason. I would like to file a complaint against , " aki_sixninez " and, one against the the admin named " Aprill" on discord. No one is trying to talk to us or explain anything.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Rejected
You were banned for General rules 6.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom