Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Simon_Brown
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 11, 2021
Time of violation
23:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TH3XH2Na0

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
He took 6 heavy sniper shots to the head and still had armor. A heavy painted sniper does 95 dmg to the head, so he took 570 dmg and lets say it was bug minimum dmg he would of taken is 282 dmg which should of still broke his vest atleast, its obvious hes cheating and most likely quiting server hes already in demorgan for general 6.22.

ps uploading pov 2 part where i show his id hope i dont get demo for fail rp but i wanted him gone as im done with cheaters recently.

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
ID 63 getting shot 6 times with heavy to head yeah.

Ross Dejigalo

Player
Player
I got 47m on my account a 100m biz and cars, I still log in to stock my biz, hang around and talk to people, would I really risk all that? I have an extensive history in this sever and am apart of the og turf roster. Dealing with cheaters myself has been a struggle since the beginning. I have never cheated, never been accused of cheating and my recent logs show that I still log in so the claim of “leaving the sever and just cheating now is false”. 2 reasons why this is a false claim; Damage markers do not come up when I’m getting shot at indicating he may be simply out of range, plus the server has known damage bug for typically na players where sometimes damage is not taken and a relog is needed (any og admin will know this). I do not cheat and have no reason to cheat.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
I got 47m on my account a 100m biz and cars, I still log in to stock my biz, hang around and talk to people, would I really risk all that? I have an extensive history in this sever and am apart of the og turf roster. Dealing with cheaters myself has been a struggle since the beginning. I have never cheated, never been accused of cheating and my recent logs show that I still log in so the claim of “leaving the sever and just cheating now is false”. 2 reasons why this is a false claim; Damage markers do not come up when I’m getting shot at indicating he may be simply out of range, plus the server has known damage bug for typically na players where sometimes damage is not taken and a relog is needed (any og admin will know this). I do not cheat and have no reason to cheat.
Batter then Post ur Point of View Simple bro

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
the damage not even shown up which is that place is bug imo
Sure buddy, so tell him to show pov. Plus you can see animation of bullets that they hit + why would it be a bug and not hit like bro what even is that excuse. Plus numbers dont always show when using sniper if you hit they always turn red.

Reactions: Avi
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom