Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Cartier
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
01:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/U_t1TKsqJCU

Joshno

Player
Player
the guy in red pants I hit 3 times 53 I am therefor requesting his pov, I did by mistake start in zone, and did recive punishment already, because I am used to play grp russian server where there is other rules. Only 22 seconds pov if requested by admin I can provide more but the situation is only within that time, and it is clear. requesting his pov

Joshno

Player
Player
if he does not send pov he should be banned for cheats, not event rule 1.7

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
wow, Brotherhood definitely cheats. You couldn't teleport there, could you? Wanna talk about how you got out so early? Also, the forum is wrong. Even the ID is wrong. The identity you mention does not exist in our family.

ryusavage

Morgan Weedman
Player
imagine breaking the event rule 1.3 and posting on the forum :ROFLMAO:

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
Players will send their POV's but I would like to report these guys breaking event rule, starting in the zone as you can see in this clip. There's no way you can be there at 1:05 :) It's actually 2 of you guys lmaooo

weins

clapper
Player
the guy in red pants I hit 3 times 53 I am therefor requesting his pov, I did by mistake start in zone, and did recive punishment already, because I am used to play grp russian server where there is other rules. Only 22 seconds pov if requested by admin I can provide more but the situation is only within that time, and it is clear. requesting his pov
you are shooting diffrent guys lad
B4CFB8F1-3754-4C4D-B531-366799572A0E.gif

GOON

Player
Player
Players will send their POV's but I would like to report these guys breaking event rule, starting in the zone as you can see in this clip. There's no way you can be there at 1:05 :) It's actually 2 of you guys lmaooo
all you do is run to the top takes less than one minute retard

Joshno

Player
Player
unknown.png
If you know how to read you should be able to see we already received a punishment for that mid biz war maybe stop feeding cheaters you monkeys

Admins can check punishment history!

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
they already were punished mid event, and you clearly knew this already. You are asking for them to be double punished which is a scumbag move.
FwBlDQU.png

Myth Rain

Player
Player
All he has to do is provide pov. That's not hard I guess isn't it Ali ? we just want to see

Borseni

Player
Player
wow, Brotherhood definitely cheats. You couldn't teleport there, could you? Wanna talk about how you got out so early? Also, the forum is wrong. Even the ID is wrong. The identity you mention does not exist in our family.
Read what he said at the top.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom