Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods | Luce Valentino | 51858

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luce

Certified Cutie
Player
Information
1. Cameron
2. 17
3. PST
4. 2-5 Hours
5. Luce#2129
6. Luce
7. 51858

Additional Information
Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2. Why I want to be leader of this specific organization?

2. I want to be the leader of this specific org (Bloods) because Bloods is the reason for what I am today in the city, Bloods was the first ever gang I joined have been in more all of my life. Bloods is where I found all my friends and learned the rules. The Bloods have a name which people know and fear from. I've a lot of experience in Bloods and I know the hq from top to bottom, I know the whole hq and spots.

- I want to be leader of Bloods because I think I am a perfect candidate for this position, I've been higherups in gangs many times and I have a lot of experience with Gang Activities and Gang Events, I also have experience with leading them, I've been leader of a gang before and I did pretty decent, it was my first time and now that I know some things now, I think I can start off the gang with many people and have the confidence to take this gang to be the best in the city.

- I am a leader of a family and I have support from my family to take this gang to the top and to be the best. I have deputies who will be there to help me, I have a lot of experience with leading people, and I know how things work. I've been Marabunta leader which have taught me a lot, I was able to take my gang to be the best and in my whole term I only managed to get 1-2 Warnings which were because I was new to being leader and still was learning. This time I think, and I know that I can do way better. I also want to go for 100% turf, and I think I have the people to get that, I have a lot of shooters that I know and some of them are in my family as well and they will be helping me keeping the gang and the turfs up.

- I have connections with other families which will join if I was to get this, and I would have members and I would be able to start doing gang activities right as I start after we are unfrozen. I always welcome new players and Bloods is one of the gangs which new flights join, I've had many new flights in my family which I've helped, and all my family members are chill and always help out people and we did that plenty in marabunta and in the family and if i was to get this, I could give new flights a chance to learn and grow.

3. My advice to Improve Rp?

- I advice to improve Rp is to keep the gang alive and do gang activities, I will be doing clandestine, store robberies. I have some of the best negotiators for store robbery which make the rp really fun. We will be doing every event we can, I'm also going to be focusing on is Fort Zancudo Raids. I'm going to be going to the ghetto and increase the gang activities and even get into hostage situations. I'm going to run this gang and take it to the top with all the support and help. I've enough support to even when I'm not in the city, the gang will still be alive doing events. I'm going to be attending all Submarines and Battleships. One thing I never allow is toxicity, I don't allow toxicity in my gang, and I will make sure everyone is respecting each other. Another thing ill make sure is everything is done the right way, so if a hostage is in the back seat, the doors are locked, and a gun is pointed at him, and gang members are using rp chat to do that using commands. I always have strike/ warning systems for my family and gangs, where I give gang members warnings for not coming for events or doing something wrong like breaking rules which will make sure that rule breaks are not happening in the gang

My Goals for this gang:
. Make Bloods the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleships

Last edited:

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Approved.
Interview will be 23/5/2022 at 20:50 server time.
Tag me in the discord​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom