Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Smokey Rose
Suspect ID
23038, 14315
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
11:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynmLZSfM-cw

Smokey Applebottom

Player
Player
As you can see from the POV, they use a large vehicle to climb a wall that is otherwise not climbable. They use this for the advantages of high ground and an unnatural entry point.

I believe this falls under General Rule 6.18, but I'd like to know for sure
6.18 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder. | Jail 120 min
The rule specifies helicopter, but from my experience, it has always meant utilizing a vehicle to gain a tactical advantage in combat scenarios. Obviously, this would have been a combat situation if I had engaged. In fact, the same people did exactly the same thing 1 hour prior and were shooting me from the top of that wall.

Clearly climbing the wall, itself, is an advantage. This is also in Vinewood and people are pulling up, armored, and in numbers, pointing guns with no RP reason whatsoever. There is no intention of starting a raid or any form of OOC event.

I'm not sure what devs thought would happen introducing a stealable outdoor commodity, but it has essentially turned the city into the ghetto. There's no RP involved, people show up to steal your panels, regardless of being in a city of "law and order", and if you're stupid enough to give demands or issue a countdown, you're already being shot.

I understand if nothing can be done about this specific occurrence, but if so, clearly some rules need to be adjusted. Stealing panels has truly turned into an excuse for RDM in what used to be the "city" portion of the map and I am honestly getting tired of having to make forum posts over the "leave or die" demands that emerge from this.

Keem West

Toxic
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
There is an access to that wall so its not rulebreak.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom