Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Bo Maddox
Administrators nickname
Sam Ryze
Date
Sep 11, 2021
Time
12:00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-XJZSV7TU78

Bo_

Player
Player
General rules 6.8 : It is forbidden to rob people without at least 3 members of a gang(If you are not a part of a gang, you cannot participate in a Gang Robbery)

In the original report you can see I SPAWN in the middle of the situation and have no idea what is going on. I never spoke on the MIC, I never roleplayed, I never did anything but stand off to the side. (( in the video I linked ))

I don't understand how I am being punished for this. I never did anything in the robbery situation. I am not a rulebreaker I am ID 238, I have been playing this server since Day 1 and never been a problem or broke any robbery rule. I am not even in an official org. I can't even rob if I wanted too. None of us could rob this guy as we are not in an official org.

This forum report was already accepted and this admin came in 6 hours later and re opened it and prisoned everyone involved when he wasn't even involved in the situation and didn't understand half of us logged in during the situation and spawned at the family house without knowing this was going on. The other admin that solved it originally knew that.

Also the original forum report was not even in the proper format. Also we are allowed 24 hours to respond to a complaint and it was closed within 1 hour. Please explain your actions as we are confused on this situation and why all these people were jailed when you had already jailed the people who actually robbed him.

Original Forum Report

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
on POV clearly was seen that u where involved in that situation and was inside HOUSE, so have u speak or not - u have participated in that robbery INSIDE of house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom