Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoro Rawal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RPaS57TMu0yqhrek3TvNuKsQm9R5s41C/view?usp=sharing

Shubhamr1738

Player
Player
hello, This is Shubham in game Zoro, id 151911. I got Scammed while trading car with player id 105200. he told me to sell my car first to him for 100k n he will sell his car for 1k so ill get his car plus some cash. i also told him i am recording everything so no one gets scammed. After selling my car to him he just run away. Now i cant msg him because he blocked me. All i need my car back and scammers get ban.

Ali dinreo

Player
Player
Your such a kid look at the people who tried reporting me they get banned two for 60 days trust me it’s not worth it bro just Dealte the fourm I’m warning you they thought they cause get me banned but they get 60 day banned

Ali dinreo

Player
Player
hello, This is Shubham in game Zoro, id 151911. I got Scammed while trading car with player id 105200. he told me to sell my car first to him for 100k n he will sell his car for 1k so ill get his car plus some cash. i also told him i am recording everything so no one gets scammed. After selling my car to him he just run away. Now i cant msg him because he blocked me. All i need my car back and scammers get ban.
Your such a kid look at the people who tried reporting me they get banned two for 60 days trust me it’s not worth it bro just Dealte the fourm I’m warning you they thought they cause get me banned but they get 60 day banned

Shubhamr1738

Player
Player
dont worry buddy i do have complete proof of your scam. i can delete my fourm if u give me own car back. idk how would i get ban but still result will be shown here soon

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
dont delete it

Ali dinreo

Player
Player
dont worry buddy i do have complete proof of your scam. i can delete my fourm if u give me own car back. idk how would i get ban but still result will be shown here soon
Bro lol I don’t give shit your getting banned both of us are ask anyone you would get banned for braking rule TAX EVADING your so dumb

Shubhamr1738

Player
Player
Bro lol I don’t give shit your getting banned both of us are ask anyone you would get banned for braking rule TAX EVADING your so dumb
first thing first, are u afraid ? if not then please wait for admin to reply. he'll decide everything. Dont worry i dont had faith with while trading with u thats why i recorded.

Treyyyy

Player
Player
He are laying that only person well get ban is him don’t delete it he will get banned I was this sever before him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom