Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kane Zero
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
14:16
Proofs
https://streamable.com/grpaee

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
They saw the homie Pedro Zero and decided to kill him before he killed them inside of the event. To also mention that they finished him showing malicious intent.

1.2 It is forbidden to kill/rob/kidnap/etc. before the event starts(10 minutes before) and 5 minutes after | Warn

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
unbelievable. they should receive their corrected punishment. insane this is :eek:

Toftof Tofita

Player
Player
He punched me 4 times, then I respond, I don't realize that I have a gun in my hand, and you are the one who killed me and sent me to the hospital.
Stop acting like you're innocent here

PedroMatos

Player
Player
i punched him ,he killed me so. and i was not even trying to punch him i was pushing but yea if admins check logs you can see that i got finished aswell soooo it was not an mistake

Toftof Tofita

Player
Player
i punched him ,he killed me so. and i was not even trying to punch him i was pushing but yea if admins check logs you can see that i got finished aswell soooo it was not an mistake
you admit punched me and your friends are killing me and sending me to the hospital
Admin will do what is necessary no need to talk more

PedroMatos

Player
Player
you admit punched me and your friends are killing me and sending me to the hospital
Admin will do what is necessary no need to talk more
first of all i didn't understand shit + my friends didn't killed anyone . and i didnt either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom