Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Vagos Mass Rulebreaks at Gang Raid | ID: 12555

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mike West
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2021
Time of violation
20:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im-IwLUg-oE

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
In this gang raid we have many rule breaks including MASS NLR as seen by the rentals coming back to the area, non51% and shooting outside area.

In this first POV you see ID 12555 gets killed at 20:16

In the second POV you see ID 12555 gets killed a second time at 20:20

In this POV you see all of the rental cars used to come back to the gang raid

In this POV you see non 51%

In this POV you see another non 51% (looks like 14K Triad family outfit)

Pretty sad to see such a long standing gang who seems to know so much about the rules break them so easily.

Thanks for reading the report.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Where is the NLR ? Did you finish me ? I got revived by the member of my gang that you literally see dead on the ground on your right in the second clip. 48012 Revived me 💀

Last clip you posted has IDs of people who are not in my organisation.

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
Where is the NLR ? Did you finish me ? I got revived by the member of my gang that you literally see dead on the ground on your right in the second clip. 48012 Revived me 💀

POV maybe?

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Why is ID 2026 mixing. I see Mike you a rookie at making reports if you want guidance hit me up in dms i can teach you the ways. Also meta gaming how do you know thats ink. And they look like 14k because they are 14k.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Why is ID 2026 mixing. I see Mike you a rookie at making reports if you want guidance hit me up in dms i can teach you the ways. Also meta gaming how do you know thats ink. And they look like 14k because they are 14k.
About which META gaming u a talking if this is OOC forum report?
Also WHY guys from 14k where in raid ?

Alex Odd

We have logs of each kill / heal / reviewed / finished / , and we will analyze them

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
About which META gaming u a talking if this is OOC forum report?
Also WHY guys from 14k where in raid ?
You should ask them, Vagos was wearing 51% yellow and I informed everyone to not play with anyone that isn't Vagos and kill the rest

Teddy bear

Player
Player
i also dont think you guys should be moving inside the zone with the viechle. also one more mg in your 3 clip, ”Ink broke NLR” In IC chat

KB210

Blocked
Blocked
14K was just running in Ghetto, when we saw mass legal orgs pullin up near the Vagos HQ, we just started fighting the legal orgs like every other person in ghetto would do. Our intention was not to meddle into the event, it wasn't intentional and the moment we realized our limits we immediately moved out of the circle.
yes come kill in HQ, they know it was a gang raid, you don't shoot HQ at nonevent times.🤡

Sam Pluxury

Hello,

As the curator of unofficial ORG 14k triad will be receiving a warning for interfering with gang raid and also shooting inside HQ
(unofficial ORG are not allowed to be there it's should only be between the gang and the legal ORG's)

Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom