Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected RDM BY COPS : 106018 , 101155 , 60769 , 43276

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Obake Bakemono
Suspect ID
106018 , 101155 ,...
Date of violation
May 22, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Hdozi_MdxVg

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
No I did not have time because the demand Was to leave the area but then they demanded me to step out of the car while the two others are telling me to leave and then they shot me (did not have time to do what they want, and also did not have space to leave because 4 cars blocking me)
My guy can’t count nor see there was enough space to leave

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
The 4th car came at the end blind Boi. And there was no enough space the only way was to VDM one of them. watch it again
Anyways why would you stop in the middle of a road with a Leo convoy and military presence with no fear, what are you some super soldier robot with no feelings or no sense of fear? Nice no Fear RP 😂

KYLEXXX

HIM
Player
The 4th car came at the end blind Boi. And there was no enough space the only way was to VDM one of them. watch it again
unknown.png

and btw the fourth car didn't even box you in

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Listen for who reported who saying its RDM , your very lucky that you had some rp before killing you because its ghetto and w'll do it all over again if i see even without RP so stop crying when you die in ghetto because its an KOS area and what the fuck do you expect by hanging around there LMAO go read the rules : 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them , next time i'll you'll probably get killed without any demands that is my promise :)

Obake Bakemono

Player
Player
Anyways why would you stop in the middle of a road with a Leo convoy and military presence with no fear, what are you some super soldier robot with no feelings or no sense of fear? Nice no Fear RP 😂
Bruh yall are really trying to say anything about me to make me look wrong because u know u done something wrong.
There is nothing wrong with looking at what was happening, there was no shooting or anything that's why I stopped to see what was happening

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
Bruh yall are really trying to say anything about me to make me look wrong because u know u done something wrong.
There is nothing wrong with looking at what was happening, there was no shooting or anything that's why I stopped to see what was happening
Yes good you stopped to see what happened and i believe you u figured out it by getting smoked so lucky you got some demands next time no mercy its GHETTO you will get killed on sight

Syndra Parabellum

صوفيا
Player
That's when you are a gang member and not part of Governmental organization.
First go ahead and find a rule that says that :) second , since its ghetto and we are obligated to patrol there we are aware that area is KOS and everybody is considered criminal and a threat to shoot at us anytime :) just like the NG base inside , if you found there and you are not leo or ng member you will be shot in sight

Jotaro Cujoh

Player
Player
I was driving around ,i stopped for a sec to see what was going on but then the two guys 60769 , 43276 blocked me with their car and then the big car also blocked me from behinde i dont know which ID it was and then the twwo guys also came and blocked me 106018 , 101155 after they blocked me they told me to leave and as you can see in the POV i was trying to leave but did not have any space to move out and leave then the guy 101155 said that i have an illegal body armour on even though you can see that i dont have any armour on he told me to get out if the car but shoots me after he says this i litrally did not have any chance to do any thing and i was trying to tell them to stop and wait but they did not give me chance, the guys lied that i have illegal armour . please punish these guys .
you are in ghetto lol

Omer Hill

Former
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

In LSPD officer POV you are wearing illegal vest because of that they are demanding you 'get out of the car' and you are not listening their demand.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom