Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 15234

1. Leader of... Families
2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in Families should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i will try My best i have also exp to how to manage gang I can handle Gang with out any Problem With chill Mind Also I am Ex Vagos Leader EN1 | if I get chance For families I will give my 100% To Reach This Gang Top 1 in city ….

3rd. I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i know tha all rules of gang and turf I have only one motive " Roleplay over Gunplay" I can assure that i will ensure the quality RP will be done from my side . If any mistake will be done i will try to compensate and solve the matter ICly. And obviously m not a forum warrior

Zenith

ONLY GANG GANG MF🗡
Player
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 15234

1. Leader of... Families
2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in Families should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i will try My best i have also exp to how to manage gang I can handle Gang with out any Problem With chill Mind Also I am Ex Vagos Leader EN1 | if I get chance For families I will give my 100% To Reach This Gang Top 1 in city ….

3rd. I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i know tha all rules of gang and turf I have only one motive " Roleplay over Gunplay" I can assure that i will ensure the quality RP will be done from my side . If any mistake will be done i will try to compensate and solve the matter ICly. And obviously m not a forum warrior
If gets chosen one of the best leader ever to be

Doraa Chan

Player
Player
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 15234

1. Leader of... Families

+
Rohit? Yasss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom