Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Essamo Changretta
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 12, 2021
Time of violation
20:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/A_dCx0IUJ70

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
this guy plays with cheats as u can see in my pov when we started the raid on Vagos HQ this guy shows up from the canal or river etc... he starts to fight us after that we start to deal with him most of fib and NG shooted at him at the same time as u can see in the pov and he didn't die at all and he killed me with one bullet he destroyed my vest LVL 3 and finished me also and u can see that he used speed run and the god mod so please take ur action with him ( I know his ID is not showing up in my pov but I am sure 100% he is the same guy I reported him and u can see in my pov he is wearing the same clothes and same everything )

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Not Hack Because U ur Bullet not Register Reason U see Mattel wall If u shooting on mattel wall ur bullet not register on him if this guy shoot u then Register on u | u can try u sellf I already post this bug on discord

Lucas changretta

Player
and u can see also that earlier today he reported player and u can see he is wearing the same clothes and everything

Lucas changretta

Player
Not Hack Because U ur Bullet not Register Reason U see Mattel wall If u shooting on mattel wall ur bullet not register on him if this guy shoot u then Register on u | u can try u sellf I already post this bug on discord
no, my friend, you can see that I was fire between the metal walls and u can see that he used speed hack and u can see at the first of my pov he was wearing a vest and it destroyed from the bullets

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
what about the speed run??
what about the speed run???? you will say it is lag i know hahahahhah

Lucas changretta

Player
and also i think the admin will ask him about pov from his side so we will wait and see if I am wrong or right and I am waiting for his reply with the photo in prison surrounding by officers

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
this guy plays with cheats as u can see in my pov when we started the raid on Vagos HQ this guy shows up from the canal or river etc... he starts to fight us after that we start to deal with him most of fib and NG shooted at him at the same time as u can see in the pov and he didn't die at all and he killed me with one bullet he destroyed my vest LVL 3 and finished me also and u can see that he used speed run and the god mod so please take ur action with him ( I know his ID is not showing up in my pov but I am sure 100% he is the same guy I reported him and u can see in my pov he is wearing the same clothes and same everything )
buddy i dont know if you knew this but when you were shooting at him you were shooting through a fence where you cant hit him which is a game problem. and where do you see any speed run.

Lucas changretta

Player
buddy i dont know if you knew this but when you were shooting at him you were shooting through a fence where you cant hit him which is a game problem. and where do you see any speed run.
if u didn't see the speed run you can check from the second 14 u will see it like the raise of the sun

Lucas changretta

Player
and if he wants to prove it I am waiting for the POV from his side to prove that I am wrong

Mainne Bestia

π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ 𝕺𝖓 π•―π–Šπ–’π–”π–“ π•Ώπ–Žπ–’π–Š
Blocked
Player
if u didn't see the speed run you can check from the second 14 u will see it like the raise of the sun
the only thing i see like the raise of the sun is how crazy you really think that’s speed run that is the most regular run i’ve ever seen

Lucas changretta

Player
the only thing i see like the raise of the sun is how crazy you really think that’s speed run that is the most regular run i’ve ever seen
I think its not ur problem and its not ur id and try when you speak with any one you should have some respect if u know any thing About respect people and the only thing i see is you should see a doctor for ur eyes πŸ‘Œ

Last edited:

Elon Dogee

Player
Player
hehe

Johnny Martinez

Slaughter Gang
Player
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ YOU cant even give damage through the fence and about the guy giving damage to you coz he is head peaking and if u shoot at his head you should have killed him but NVM, and even u got killed from left side a vagos memebr killed u from left side GHOST peaking

Avi

Player
Player
lol, bullets dont pass through the fence how you so dumb

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Complaint rejected
You can't shoot through the fence and the opposite guy also know that, that's why he is going back and forth and ghost peeking to kill you

Closed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom