Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player
N6vceLV.png

YOUR NAME - Shourya Srivastava
YOUR AGE - 17
TIMEZONE - GMT (+5:30)
AVRAGE ONLINE / per day (5-10)
DISCORD - Apex Stark#0718
YOUR NICKNAME - Olivia Valentino
YOUR ID - 74252
mFBeG18.png

AmGdulV.png

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families gang .

-I never led any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

-I know most of the rules of the server which will make me a good leader in my term and I'm going to show events and how a gang works to new members to adapt easily in any situation.
xulPjnk.png

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP , I have personally noticed how some time Gangs try to hit NG's Ammo or Encashment but fails so to improve that we will hit them with a specific plan.I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders & do such events where LEO's stands as a strong pillar . To make things short , I simply want to improve the relation with illegal org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city......

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will do 100% turf
3. I will do 100% sprays
4. I will try to do store robbery every day
Finally I will make Families the best gang on top.

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
N6vceLV.png

YOUR NAME - Shourya Srivastava
YOUR AGE - 17
TIMEZONE - GMT (+5:30)
AVRAGE ONLINE / per day (5-10)
DISCORD - Apex Stark#0718
YOUR NICKNAME - Olivia Valentino
YOUR ID - 74252
mFBeG18.png

AmGdulV.png

-Since my first day in city I have been involved with gangs. I have lived and died in ghetto, my utter dedication towards illegal organisation has taught me illegal RP and I have also understood the terms and rules of the city in a proper way. I, in the most generous way believe that I am perfectly fit for the leadership role of Families gang .

-I never led any gang but I know how to lead a team and make it powerful enough to make anything possible with my time, honesty , passion, and love towards my occupation is enough for making me a good leader but in additional I make quick decision which is good enough to make us win in any time.

-I know most of the rules of the server which will make me a good leader in my term and I'm going to show events and how a gang works to new members to adapt easily in any situation.
xulPjnk.png

I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP , I have personally noticed how some time Gangs try to hit NG's Ammo or Encashment but fails so to improve that we will hit them with a specific plan.I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders & do such events where LEO's stands as a strong pillar . To make things short , I simply want to improve the relation with illegal org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city......

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will do 100% turf
3. I will do 100% sprays
4. I will try to do store robbery every day
Finally I will make Families the best gang on top.

I hope my application reaches the curator in good health. Looking forward to hear from you guys.
+1

Controlaa Sixteen

Sixteen
Player
He Copied Those Two Thing On Me 1

2 I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP , I have personally noticed how some time Gangs try to hit NG's Ammo or Encashment but fails so to improve that we will hit them with a specific plan.I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders & do such events where LEO's stands as a strong pillar . To make things short , I simply want to improve the relation with illegal org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city......

Olivia Leclerc

A well known member
Player

2 I would advice all the organisations to indulge more into RP , I have personally noticed how some time Gangs try to hit NG's Ammo or Encashment but fails so to improve that we will hit them with a specific plan.I would want to mantain good terms with the other organisation leaders & do such events where LEO's stands as a strong pillar . To make things short , I simply want to improve the relation with illegal org leaders have among each other. I want to promote collaboration among the gangs to instigate more dominance in the city......
the content is totally different so yea i have not readed your fourm though so yea mind your own business and i have applied before you so might you have copied mine

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked

Controlla bro he hasn't copied anyone just don't fight we all are friends and admins will select and verify this thing by themselves so just chill bro no matter who gets the org just live friendly don't be toxic to anyone. 🕶️💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom