Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fail rp 141399, 153748, 134753, 134487, 112233, 125074

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alwin Colt
Suspect ID
141399, 153748, 1347
Date of violation
May 23, 2022
Time of violation
18-19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nMDGpObpzxo

Semih0000

Player
Player
hello, one of the ads wrote that it sells batteries for 13 thousand dollars, when I saw this message, I found it suitable and said I wanted to buy it, the person send me a gps. When I went to GPS to get the batteries he sent me a trade offer and I accepted. Just then people asked me to go out and raise my hand, I knew that (rp failed) so I didn't raise my hand and said I would call admin. When the admin came, I explained the situation even though my English was bad. Admin told me to open a forum. When I was about to raise my hand, my internet went out and gave a disconnected error.

No such robbery role I want this family punished

Can you lift my IC penalty?

Fake ads player (141399) phone number and messages
  1. I want the Turkish admin to look

Last edited:

Devrim

Player
Player
This phone number can even be registered to anyone this is not a proof

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
First of all, there is no mistake when we do it, it's an event we do in consultation with 2 admins. Then you mix it in Turkish, and that's a mistake. Coming to what you did, after the admin comes, you consciously make the wrong animation and save time and then listen carefully, as it can be understood, you disconnect the cable from the safe. You even accidentally disconnect the headphone and microphone cable :D The next time you try to do something like this, be sure to mute your microphone. Otherwise, in such events, you can open a forum and be the party that is unfair. Have a good day.

Megan Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing I have decided to Deny this report.
there is no rule against baiting people with ads.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom