Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Straat
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2022
Time of violation
0:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/8iCUFUitGLc

James Straat

Legendary
Player
So when i was defending Davis in DOC "not being in gov but i tricked the fib to belive me" Then Elijah a HC of DOJ decides to jump in discord and tell the officer to arrest me straight away and explained that i was not a real lawyer. I would not have any problem if they made a department text to fib or did it IC but them not being at DOC and jumping in that call just kinda ruins the RP it would be fun to keep this IC but yea. And yes im aware that i was still in the call and decided that i would like to not get arrested becouse of MG so i can take that warning/ban/mute what ever the administration think that i should get but then i would like GOV to also get a strike for this to remind them to keep it IC for the next time. Only proof in the video is Elijah but there was more GOV employes that jumped in that call.

Down here you can see 1 proof with POV
and one with only sound. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/lYZJN8nsSE1Fa/d13374FptH6U?invite=cr-MSxWaE8sNTY1OTE1Miw (was not able to put this down there)

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Love it when Gov pops into a random Email to Metagame without properly being at DOC so there was no actual reason for Government to know that "James Straat" was at DOC Right this instance if no doc officer walked into the Visitation area.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence I have decided to Accept this report
ID 121688 will receive a punishment for Meta-Gaming and Non-RP driving
ID 31196 will receive a punishment for Meta-Gaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom