Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mr_Draken
Suspect ID
37359, 38770, 37226
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2021
Time of violation
19:58
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtAXroxxrEI

Mr_Draken

Player
Player
This guy ID 37226 got demorgan today because my family member reported for RDM, now he came back with 2 more guys ID: 37359, ID: 38770 and they killed me in my property and stole the batteries again and also ID 37226 did OCC threat to my family member and taking revenge.

NickNineFour

Player
Player

As you can see im the pov me and 5 members of my team attempted to steal this guy's panels bbeacause we saw them earlier, as i told him in the forum message i was going to steal his panels, the same thing iwe tried earlier today and they pulled and fired weapoons first,t here is no rule that tells me not to steal panels. We climbed the roof 4 people without holding weapoons, and we attacked him after he drew his weapon and poionted at us, i dont see how this is wrong.

NickNineFour

Player
Player
I forgot that also i saved him and i give him back his gun and ammo.Also about the threats i dont now how he got it becouse i send him have a nice day brother.Its just a funny moment for role play game and not a threataning.i just make a scenario to have some beef in game and i prove him that irl is all nice with "have a nice day brother"

Mr_Draken

Player
Player
I was trying to demand you to go away but before that, your friend started punching me and then only I start shooting. After you revived me I told your friend to return my battery but he said no as well, I'm told him that going to put it in the forum and the admin will decide it's RDM or not.

Mr_Draken

Player
Player
I forgot that also i saved him and i give him back his gun and ammo.Also about the threats i dont now how he got it becouse i send him have a nice day brother.Its just a funny moment for role play game and not a threataning.i just make a scenario to have some beef in game and i prove him that irl is all nice with "have a nice day brother"

you still, after that smooth talk also did the same buddy

NickNineFour

Player
Player
Do you pull up a weapon in front of 5-6 people.Is this value of life?Nevermind admins will make a decission

Mr_Draken

Player
Player
Do you pull up a weapon in front of 5-6 people.Is this value of life?Nevermind admins will make a decission
you can see my pov, I saw only one guy and took my gun to make him go away but he punched me rapidly and killed me.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 37359 will receive a punishment for FearRP. (Hitting with punches while the opponent has a gun).​
  • The rest of it seems adequate RP and there is no rule that disallows stealing solar panels.​
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom