Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
stewie kun
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2022
Time of violation
13:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hiNlGzfKYk8

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
Second time today bruh i wanna see that mans pov of the car robbery. THE CAR WAS IN GZ LIKE TF
unknown.png

Last edited:

Lamestar

Player
Player
it wasn't in the safe zone when me and I played the car was the car and me and my friends If there is a video recording, you can post more, I did not interfere with the car, the car was outside.

Lamestar

Player
Player
dude, your car was out of range and away, can you post the continuation of the video recording?

Stewie Mclovin

Player
dude, your car was out of range and away, can you post the continuation of the video recording?
it wasn't in the safe zone when me and I played the car was the car and me and my friends If there is a video recording, you can post more, I did not interfere with the car, the car was outside.
That video is pretty self-explanatory i parked it in the GZ and went to my job. Im pretty sure you or one or ur buddies knocked it out xd.

Stewie Mclovin

Player
can u show proof?

Stewie Mclovin

Player
You cut the video, I didn't shoot it and you don't have a video of it
i was at by job in tht building at was under training if I wasn't in my head I wud have got the notification. THAT VID ISNT CUT SHORT MY FRIEND. I've had a robbery attempt in gz today once already to I took pov of where I parked it

Lamestar

Player
Player
someone else may have crashed into your car and your car may have driven away

Stewie Mclovin

Player
someone else may have crashed into your car and your car may have driven away
here as u can see the car wud need to be pretttttyyy far to be out of GZ soooo UNLESS U RAMMED IT ON PURPOSE HOW FAR AWAY DO U THINK IT WUD BE ??

Lamestar

Player
Player
In someone with a rendering problem, your car may not be visible and that man may drag your car. yes my friend i watched it in the video you are right but i found the car on the corner

Stewie Mclovin

Player
In someone with a rendering problem, your car may not be visible and that man may drag your car. yes my friend i watched it in the video you are right but i found the car on the corner
prove it then if it was really outside

Lamestar

Player
Player
dude sorry i didn't save the video But really, I didn't hit your car, it wouldn't be fair if I got a warning, I'd be accused in vain

Stewie Mclovin

Player
dude sorry i didn't save the video But really, I didn't hit your car, it wouldn't be fair if I got a warning, I'd be accused in vain
so itd be fair that i have to pay money? when I parked my car in GZ and someone rammed it out of there and stole it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom