Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Darkov alobeidi
Suspect ID
ID 15413 ID12555
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2021
Time of violation
20:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbKmEHh-s6c&t=281s

darkov alobeidi

Player
Player
One of the admins rejected the complaint and said that he has the right to reject the complaint because it contains insults. Are you serious. If you talk about insults in the report, vagos members insulting me and I did not answer anything so you ignored the all the pov and they are cheating and you just saw the insulting only so you didnt see the pov that i posted twice and i didnt break any rules so you should punish who insulted in the forum not by reject the all forum??!!!!

Mainne Bestia

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐•บ๐–“ ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š
Blocked
Player
One of the admins rejected the complaint and said that he has the right to reject the complaint because it contains insults. Are you serious. If you talk about insults in the report, vagos members insulting me and I did not answer anything so you ignored the all the pov and they are cheating and you just saw the insulting only so you didnt see the pov that i posted twice and i didnt break any rules so you should punish who insulted in the forum not by reject the all forum??!!!!
vagos " insulting you " thats IC just stop taking shit to the heart. and you see he the first one that died right which mean my guy was at the hospital grabbed a rental went 350 down the highway and made his way to battleship you even said it yourself after 4 min that more then enough time to make it. and the reason why Pablo's character did that animation was because he canceled the rental, just another salty man.

Reactions: Avi

Tay Gucci

Player
Player
why are you reporting ur own people dead af lol

Bandoo

Bandit
Player
Bro can u stfu already

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Stop being toxic. I only want answers and replies from people I ask for. Further off topic will result in a banned forum account.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
pov is more than 48 hr old bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom