Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miella North
Administrators nickname
David Pluxary
Date
May 24, 2022
Time
18:45
Proofs
https://streamable.com/32vj8y

Miella North

Player
Player
As you can see in the pov i talked the hostage because i thinks he bored and david ask me to change my clothes. So i got dressed again and ask the hostage "My clothes is green right?" and he says yes . İ am a color blind so i have to trust someone about my clothes and i trust the hostage and my gang member. I thought the issue is a clothes bug not the color so i got dressed again and i thought everything is okey now but when i watch my pov and ask another person about the color they says your clothes color doesnt mach so you got punished because of that. Im soo sorry about that i didn't know what color I was wearing.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Unjailed
Your top was not the right green please fix this for next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom