Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Scamming and selling a vehicle instead of a house Rule 1.3 and 1.4 | ID 22991

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Benjamin_Right
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 24, 2022
Time of violation
16:50-55
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/3Ang5lL

Eszuu

Player
Player
Player ID:22991 named Edd Error put up an advertisement at approximately 16:50 that said he is selling House #20 for 600k. I messaged him that I want to purchase the house, and will go to the bank to get the money. I arrived at the house, where he was waiting for me. He showed me around, I checked if the house had a garden and if he was the owner, which was the case. After, he pulled out a vehicle behind me from the garage, which if I did not think much of, and proceeded to offer me something for 600k. I was still unsure, whether it has 2 garage spaces or not, so I asked him, therefore I was not reading what he was selling me. I did not press accept until he replied with yes, but didn't read what he was selling me. He left immediately, which was weird, so I checked whether I was the owner of the house, which to my surprise I was not. I immediately texted the seller, and he told me I need to pay an additional 1 million dollars to purchase his house, and that the car he sold to me, a "Bodhi" is the equivalent of 600k. I tried to confront him about it, and you can see that in the messages he agreed that he sold me a vehicle even though our conversation inside those same messages started with me saying that I want to purchase the house, and I messaged him through the ad that he put up for the house. Unfortunately, I have no recorded evidence, as I am new to the server and did not know that it is needed, so I can only provide the messages that I had with the "seller" and a photo of the seller and his friend who are in front of house #20 and both ignored me and acted dumb when I tried to confront them about it.

Nick Philly

Player
Player
bro i got also scammed by him omg his house 20
he sold me glendale worth 27k and got 600k for it since im ganna buy his house

he has twink
edd error Main : 22991
Muslim Error Twink: 23032

Nick Philly

Player
Player
u need to fix it so it standing like this

Scamming and selling a vehicle instead of a house | 22991​

Eszuu

Player
Player
bro i got also scammed by him omg his house 20
he sold me glendale worth 27k and got 600k for it since im ganna buy his house

he has twink
edd error Main : 22991
Yes, as the photo suggests I saw you two come to the house with him after he scammed me and left, but I thought you two were friends since you came together. thank you for putting in his twink account as well, then he is breaking several server rules here, not just scamming.

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​
Lucifer_Salvatore.png.png

Lucifer Salvatore

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 25782 of whole situation while scamming you. You have 8 hours to provide.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​

Lucifer Salvatore

Vicente Quinn

Player
Player
he tried the same bullshit with me, I said bro im not stupid you arent ad scamming me for that fuck ass car he tried to get a mill off me. I said im calling the gods so you can explain this scam situation and he ran inside and poofed. Verified loser

Eszuu

Player
Player
he tried the same bullshit with me, I said bro im not stupid you arent ad scamming me for that fuck ass car he tried to get a mill off me. I said im calling the gods so you can explain this scam situation and he ran inside and poofed. Verified loser
do you have pov maybe? I unfortunately only have the text messages.

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
Insufficient Evidence.

Lucifer Salvatore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom