Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ivan Cartier
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
May 24, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/107493/

Joshno

Player
Player
Kareem Miller rejected a brotherhood thread where I was requesting their pov because I shot one guy 3 times 53 (thread under)

He means that in my pov I hit different guys, but everyone I play with is 100% sure it hit one guy you can check yourself.

He rejects it for more than 48 h (it had not been more than 48h since I posted it like 1-2 hours, and no one reviews it especially corrupt admin Kareem Miller. So he can reject it for more than 48h. Please review this again he is instead of requesting pov as Ali Raza said he will give pov so it means their players had been informed or the individual who needed to provide pov.

Review this thread again and punish Kareem Miller for protecting cheaters.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I reasonably said why I did not request the POV, simply because I cannot, the mark passed 48 hours from the time of the event
To: Tuesday, 24 May 2022, 18:03:00 (time of me rejecting)

It is 2 days, 16 hours and 58 minutes so more than 48 hours, I also described why
Upon watching your POV frame by frame, the first shot you did (from what I can see) damaged another person (both were glitched into each other in your POV), not the ID you are requesting POV from therefore you hit him twice not 3 times.

about me being corrupted, do not accuse me of being corrupt without me even knowing the person, and I was busy irl, I did not wait for anything, the thread was simply not done in time, and I'm not the only admin there to review threads --> other admins could have seen it and done it as well.

Joshno

Player
Player
I reasonably said why I did not request the POV, simply because I cannot, the mark passed 48 hours from the time of the event
To: Tuesday, 24 May 2022, 18:03:00 (time of me rejecting)

It is 2 days, 16 hours and 58 minutes so more than 48 hours, I also described why
Upon watching your POV frame by frame, the first shot you did (from what I can see) damaged another person (both were glitched into each other in your POV), not the ID you are requesting POV from therefore you hit him twice not 3 times.

about me being corrupted, do not accuse me of being corrupt without me even knowing the person, and I was busy irl, I did not wait for anything, the thread was simply not done in time, and I'm not the only admin there to review threads --> other admins could have seen it and done it as well.
I requested within the 48h period the first 1-2 hours. It is not my fault that you don't request the pov hiu can request the pov because the thread was made before and the leader of the unofficial org was also notified before as he commented under the thread and said he will send the pov.

And stop with the shit that you can by frame look at what happened that's why I pov requested and you should have pov requested not closed the thread and protect potenially cheaters.

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
The time you requested doesn't matter, its the time of the event. And I do not take the word of someone who is not the player himself.
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
48 hours within the event time, not the time you get POV requested on the forums.
I will stop commenting unless very necessary.
Thanks for your time.

Joshno

Player
Player
The time you requested doesn't matter, its the time of the event. And I do not take the word of someone who is not the player himself.
1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban
48 hours within the event time, not the time you get POV requested on the forums.
I will stop commenting unless very necessary.
Thanks for your time.
I am the player myself get your facts right before you comment on thae. Second of all, it's your fault you can request it.

Joshno

Player
Player
You're going to protect a cheater when I made the thread the same hour it happens not my fault. Stop protecting cheaters Kareem just because your in love with brotherhood

Joshno

Player
Player
so your player ID changes? you are saying now you are 107868 when in your own POV you are not? I'm saying word of the player that the POV is requested from, not the thread owner. Now you are deceiving, you have 2 ids in 2 different threads, while claiming you are a different person?
It is a mistake stop trying to change the subject from you being corrupt.

ID 107868 is the pov which I requested which u denied because u want to keep brotherhood cheaters. I wrote it wrong in this thread I cannot change it, which can be confirmed by looking at the thread I posted where I pov request and me Karim rejects.

Stop trying to device people from your own admin team by saying I am deciving 🐵

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
I will stop commenting I will not keep spamming here, if you think I'm corrupt feel free to feel so, I do not even know the person neither do I have any relation to any family in this city.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Nobody is forced to keep POV more than 48 Hours - same as asking for POV after 48 hours

So unfortunately as ur complains was reviewed to late - we cannot ask them

In future such delays will not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom