Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Cohen Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 14, 2021
Time of violation
13:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/k0COjplWogc

Cohen Flawless

Player
Player
i was helping a fam member who was dead inside the gas station and a guy start to shoot from outside me when he kills me and kill my friend again. i talked with a admin in game and he said you can check the logs to find the id

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
your guy ran to that Place while i was Shooting him and also he was doing NLR thrice i can even provide POVs of that.

Arthur Mack

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

• ID 11332,6541 please include evidence of the entire situation(atleast 1 min earlier than the shooting happened).

You have 6 hours to respond.

Danzell Bestia

Player
Player
your guy ran to that Place while i was Shooting him and also he was doing NLR thrice i can even provide POVs of that.
you hit me inside the GZ so i dont know what are you saying and lets say i ran why did you kill my guy in a green zone while he was reviving me

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
i was talking with that guy then i went to the gas station to get gas then i got shot i didnt get shot before
cheak the POV clearly u got 53 on the footpath and in Ghetto it doesn't matter if you are talking to anyone and someone shoot at you and you go back to GZ

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
anyways I don't want any argument if u have POV of the incident just provide it

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

You ran into a greenzone while being shot at. I will not be accepting this because the rule break would not have happened if you had no ran into a greenzone in the first place.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom